thought you loved us💔

Hello guys long time no see....

Yn perspective
He took me in the bathroom and placed me on the basinet (table one) I looked at him, he looked at me...full of love or maybe fool of love....

He looked straight into my eyes the slowly leaned and placed his soft lips on my cherry ones. Slowly the kiss got heated.

Warning ⚠️ 18+

He put his long slender fingers on my pus_y. And started pumping in and out. I moaned in pleasure. He smirked and started doing it in fast motion.

He licked his finger like it was something delicious. He looked at me and kissed my lips and he was naked so he didn't wasted a single time and placed his big c_ck on my p_ssy.

End of 18+ content

It felt like heaven but suddenly his phone rang and he went to the room and checked the contact. He looked at me coldly and said, "I gotta go!" I looked at him in disbelief, " but daddy I wanna cum" I said hoping he would fall for my traps but alas! He looked at me angrily and started wearing his dress.

" Tae-

You fell of when you were about to walk, but sadly your legs are weak. He neither looked at you or came to you.

"I guess you have a mission"

I tried my best to stand up and went to take shower. It hurts like hell but he made love to you makes your lips curled up in a small smile....

Taehyung pov

Shit! I got Midori pregnant. It's a long story...I met her in a club and she looked so attractive and damn slutty type which yn can never be. Yes I'm comparing yn to her.

While having sex I got her pregnant...and now she's telling me to come over. I have to cause I won't kill her I have a soft spot for babies. And I love babies (das why he want 5 kids)

When I went to her apartment, she looked at me and said, " baby you got me pregnant now please divorce that dumbo and come to me... I scoffed and said," no Midori I love her"

She scoffed and damn kissed me, she was in a black and red sexy robe. I took her on the bed and ripped her robe and then....

(I'm uncomfortable guys, so I'm sorry)

Timeskip home
Yn pov

"Parcel!'

A parcel man came and game me a box.

I thanked him and went inside. I looked at the box

To, yn
From: someone you knew
Address: !!?

O

pen it on your own good!😉

I opened the box and saw a DVD I put that on the tv and started it and saw a sex tape of taehyung and a girl.

I didn't believe my eyes, he wore the same dress what he wore today....

"I guess your daddy doesn't love us anymore baby"