sweet or bitter

Yn pov

After getting out of the car I looked at the man who was driving.....he is handsome. Wait yn, wtf he has a girlfriend for fucks sake. *huff* I smiled and went to the building. Entering the building I saw everything dark(?)

After a while, everyone came and shouted, "happy birthday yn!" I looked at them shocked. Then bang sih hyuk came and gently caressed my hair...and told me to turn around I saw mark and.....taehyung??!?.
I was happy as fuck that I hugged taehyung. But the next thing left me more shocking...

He also hugged me back... And kissed my neck. What the fuck doesn't he have a girlfriend?

I put on a tight smile remembering it's public..(this author also forgot this)

After a long greeting season. I started eating... Yeah, I'm an eater...

Time skip
The whole day taehyung was with me and I didn't mind. Cuz I love him after all...

"You can't forget someone whom you love"
- me

Taehyung pov
The whole day I was with yn and I noticed that she has some marks of mine and I looked at the guilty. Yes, I like yn a bit...but not much then Yuna she is my life.. .or not? I don't know I'm confused by my feeling.

After the whole tiring day, I went to our home with yn.

She was exhausted. I was also but something told me to take care of her. After the driving season. I went straight to our house and saw my love making out with another man...I slapped her and she laughed like a maniac...I couldn't hold a few and three her out of the house.

I looked at yn she looked at me in fear because... She is my stress reliever... And right now I'm stressed. I wanna beat her...but now I don't wanna...

I smiled in full of sadness and went to my room and cried my heart out after all I also have a heart...

I heard the door open and saw yn, she sat beside me and cupped my face and hugged me. It felt so good...I hugged back after the hugging. I was about to go to the bathroom but instead, I fell on her in the bedroom I looked at her in love... And was about to kiss but the phone rang and disturbed our moment.....