sweet drunk

~I knew it would be my mistake to love you but I can't stop loving you~

After Yuna again came back to our lives, she had destroyed my relationship with taehyung. I had started going to my company. There is a comeback tomorrow. And I'm overworking myself. I'm not eating properly. Due to all the stuff that happened one week ago. I'm scared of being close with taehyung again.

"Y/n, Mr. Namjoon had come to pick you up." The staff said and left and I packed my bags and went to the counter.

"Munchkin, how are you doing hmm?"

"Pretty good, what about you?"

"I'm perfect!"

" Pfft, you look sick!"

"What do I look like sick??? I am perfect b I t c h!"

"Whatever"

The whole walk I talked with him about myself. He listened……

Then suddenly my foot started hurting." I think I got a Sprain...then he smiled and told me to ride his back???

When we arrived at the house he knocked at the door and then Yuna opened the door and widened her eyes.

She ran to tell him about my pain, he came and narrowed his eyes. Namjoon rolled his eyes and took me to my room.

He placed me on my soft fluffy bed. And then got the first aid kit. He opened the box and took a sprain killer spray.

He sprayed my foot while I watched him. And thought if he was my husband then we would live a good life together.

Yes, I love Namjoon and I also know he loves me but my love was my sister's love while he was a wife.

"Done," he said as I came from the world of my imagination. "Thanks, Joon," I said as he flashed me a charming smile. " I will be at your concert I promise" My smile faded as I saw him going.

"Morning," someone said as looked at the muscular figure standing in front of me. I was scared he will hit me. I quietly replied and woke up and then….."Holy f***** crap!?!?" I screamed and started being ready. Taehyung sighed and started coming in my direction.

I backed away due to the fear. He then gave me a….. chocolate (?)….. WTF
"

"Eh?" I said in confusion as he chuckled and told me a thing that broke my heart….."I'm going to run a's place, so I can't come"

" Go go yn…(claps) go yn (claps)"
I gave my soul to the performance, not because of getting the trophy. It's because of what taehyung told me in the morning.

And yes yn you have done it...very good as Mr. Bang told me I smiled painfully. " I think it's time to spend some time with taehyung…." I said to myself.

As everyone cheated for me I saw a guy…...JOONIE"

I waved at him, he smiled. I also smiled. He told me to come out in 20 minutes in sign language which we learned in elementary school. I nodded.

Then I also saw taehyung with an anxious face. Glaring at me. I gulped in fear. What is he doing here? Didn't he told me that he's going to Yuna's place?.

" Hiiiiii!" He whined as I looked at him confused. Yes, he is drunk but the cute one. " I don't think you'll remember any of this by tomorrow" " nope I'm not drunk," he said as I chuckled at his cuteness. "I think we should kich!" He leaned as I backed away. I don't want him to kiss me, after all, I'm not making him cheat on Yuna. Ik she's a witch but they are happy. If taehyung's happy then I'm happy.

I told Joon that I can't because he's drunk. He agreed and told me to meet him on Sunday. I told him yes.

"How are you doing?" He screamed his lungs out as  I also snapped back."don't ask me the same question every time, I'm fine" he pouted as I knocked on the door seeing nobody's home. I sighed and picked him up in my koala hug.

 I sighed and picked him up in my koala hug

(You are the boy)

I made him sit down on the bed and told him to change then I will give him soup. But instead of changing, he's telling me to change it for him.

I straight up said no as he cutely pouted and started stripping in front of me. I blushed and I was about to go but he back hugged me

 I blushed and I was about to go but he back hugged me

I'm scared you'll again cheat…..

I looked at him confused but shrugged and went to the kitchen. After making soup I was about to enter the luxury room. but stopped when I saw him drinking more.

"No more taehyung…." I said as I snatched the bottle from him then I fell on him." Shit" he was now down and I'm on his top. I was about to go when he went on top of me.

 I was about to go when he went on top of me

I looked at him confused

" I love you"

He then kissed me but I backed off. when I heard that name…."Yuna"

"Yuna"