ambivalence

ambivalence/amˈbɪv(ə)l(ə)ns,amˈbɪvəl(ə)ns,amˈbɪvələns/nounthe state of having mixed feelings or contradictory ideas about something or someone.

"Go and put some makeup on the bruises and then go to practice, you understand?" Taehyung said as y/n nodded.

After Taehyung left the house, Yuna also went out. Y/n put some makeup on and went to practice.

At practice
"WHAT MADE YOU COME LATE, HUH?!?" Bang si hyuk yelled as y/n flinched. His eyes softened and he patted her back. " It's okay, but Don't come late". She nodded and started practicing.

She didn't eat the whole day to make her starve and look thin. She was insecure about her body.

Flashback
" Look what a fat girl," said the guy as his friend started laughing at the chubby girl. She ran as her tears started streaming down her cheeks.

Present
After a whole tiring day, y/n went home. She slowly opened the door as it was 1:00 am. She heard moans but she shrugged as she knew it would break her heart and insecurities more.

Getting ready for sleep, she flipped on the bed and went into a comfortable deep slumber. She was too tired to even shower.

Morning
Waking up at 6 am, y/n went to the kitchen and started making breakfast for everyone. The maids had gone to their hometown. So, she has To do it all by herself.

She made pancakes and milk.....and then went to shower. She got bags in her eyes. She was pretty tired. But who cares right?

Getting ready for practice she wore comfy baggy clothes her full body is marked with deep cuts and bruises.

She put the foundation on her face where her face was deeply bruised.

After getting ready she went downstairs and started wearing her shoes.

Then a deep voice came behind her, which made her flinch a little.

"Did you eat?"

Taehyung, it was taehyung......

Yn nodded

"Such a liar"

"............"

*Slaps* talk to me slut!"

"No"

"Eat this"

Slaps, punches, and stabs(wrist)

"Full?"

*Nods*

At practice
Yn pov

My body hurts but tomorrow is a comeback, and I can't rest....I have to give my best.....I know I'm not perfect but I have to ....

Once I earn money, then I will divorce taehyung....he is also fed up with this arranged marriage.....I give up on making him love me.

After a few minutes of thinking about it, bang pd came and sat beside me......and sighed (?)

Yn.....

Yes sir....

I'm sorry for informing  you all of suden.

.........it's okay sir

Thank you dear....you are such a nice person.

*Smiles*

And then he gave me good luck advice and left.....

At night

I came back from practice...I was too tired to go upstairs so I went to the living room and sat on the sofa, sometimes later my eyes got heavy and I dozed off.

Taehyung POV
Going downstairs to drink some water and I saw yn sleeping peacefully, somehow I felt weird stuff on my stomach....I went near her and saw her fragile body dozing off.

I admired her face for some minutes and then carried her to her room in bridal style. I made her lay on the bed. And I started caressing her hair. It's silky.

Then I saw the bruises that broke my heart but it broke me more when her sister killed my parents.....

Flashback
No, Hana...  don't kill them, or else I will end you... Jungkook spoke as tears were visible in his eyes. Hana scoffed and said, "you think you can kill me? Hahaha...what a joke Kim"

*Shoot*

And the last word from him to her was

"You will regret"

Present
*Scoffs* you are lucky today..and then he left...

Morning
Waking up at 5'o o'clock. Yn yawned and looked at the clock. "shit" she said as she went to take shower.