Chapter 11: Dentist appointment

I'm back again. With a new chapter of advices. Raising a child is hard. Raising an baby assassin? Harder. Damian and I well batman and Robin were on patrol, and some new villain of the day broke him jaw. So now we have to go to the dentist and get surgery.

Step 1: Get your baby assassin and be extra gentle and careful with him. Get him dressed and ready for surgery. Watch your oldest son panic because your youngest isnt exactly being very aware of his surroundings I gave him so medicine to help. But not to much to interfere with the dentists. Apparently all my kids wanna go so now I have Dami on Dicks lap, Tim in the middle and Jason in the other other side. Alf driving and me sitting in the passenger seat looking back at my baby every few minutes.

Step 2: Get to the dentist office. Go in and give your child to the professionals. Be reluctant to not be in there during surgery. Wait in the lobby not so relaxed as the music would suggest. Wait 2 hours while your other kids drive Alfred nuts in the car.

Step 3: wait until its finally time to get your baby assassin. Walk in the room and forget your baby assassin is on some good dentist stuff and see him smile and giggle. Apparently he can talk some not to much tho. He wrapped his arms around my necks and hopped onto me. He is being adorable saying stuff I cant exactly make out.

Step 4: leave the office with your kid being held by you. Walk to the car., watch as your kids have different reactions. Dick smiles fondly as he takes Damian. Tim and Jason smirk and evil grin while Tim holds his phone recording. This is going to go go hell fast. And indeed it did.

Step 5: have a headache cause your youngest son out of surgery started to sob, because your middle son was asking stupid questions. Dick is pissed right now and Tim looks some guilty but it's hard to tell with Jason laughing and the phone over Tim's mouth. Feel bad because your youngest keeps try to yell but he cant and Jason keeps laughing Tim keeps recording and Dick keeps cooing at him. Alfred screams at all of them. Which was shocking. The next few minutes were crying but from Alfred smiling at Damian to let him know he was not yelling at him. So Damian is talking, sort of, and saying cute things and no one is loud to record him except dick for memories.

Make sure all of these happen in some order to help with your baby assassin not have a melt down. Which mine had like five after the car. First, because that Dick told him that he loved him and how cute he looked and Dick got punched In the face. Second, Jason wouldn't let him rid his motorcycle to Africa to see animals. Third, Tim would die apparently, he just started crying when we were all sitting in the living room reading or relaxing, Dami was glaring at Dick and Jason.

Then he looked at tim and stated to Ball. And I kept asking him what was wrong with my wittle baby, yes like that, he kept crying, even tho everyone was trying to soothe him. He eventually told me that Tim was alive. That was great. Fourth was me, he asked me to give h9m some of my dinner, and told him until his jaw was better he could only have soup and liquid stuff, he started crying, I have never seen him cry so much and hard. Then he kept saying that was what Talia said when he did bad. The little shit was trying to guilt trip me to do it. And it was working, I tried to explain to him I was helping him not hurt. But he cried harder. That was hard breaking. Fifth time, was when Titus sat next to tim, he stumbled over to me where I was sitting watching some movie with Dick, he was suppose to be sitting with Dick but got up to pee. He pulled himself in my lap and hide his face in my shirt and silently cried while I rubbed his back and asked what was wrong, he wouldn't sleep after his surgery when he was suppose to which probably was why he kept crying, tired and in pain. He told me that Tim stole his dog. I couldn't help my self when Damian looked like a kitten. Tim was glaring hard at Dami and smirk when Damian looked back at him. I mean Damian looked so adorable.

Damian decided he was going to get his dog back from Tim I pulled him back into my lap and held him still and rocked him, until I saw his pretty little green eyes close and my baby assassin my asleep.

Apparantly the stuff they gave him, he was suppose to sleep off, lasted 13 hours. Which he slept for 15 hours with Dick checking his breathing..alot.

So watch out for that.