Chapter 19: Halloween

Here are some tips for getting you baby assassin ready for Halloween.

     Step 1: Get them dressed into the costume. Even if u have to fight them into it. I am having a halloween party this year with everyone I know. So he is getting into that adorable little costume, or I will fuc- Freaking loose my mind. So getting Damian into the costume will be hard work, but anything for a sweet little photo for Alfred and show off to the entire super hero community my little brat is adorable.

     Step 2: Getting everything set up. Also bribing your kid into the costume and going to the party to hang out with Daddys friends kids. So decorating and getting ready for guests coming in an hour isnt really fun. But whatever, not even sure why I told then I would throw a party this year. Dami is also going trucker treating. Because if he doesn't then he will break Dicks stupid heart.

   Step 3: Getting guests to come. As everyone comes in and enjoys the party. I have to force Damian out of his room. As soon as people see him they cooe. Perfect. Though Damian looks really cute in his kitty cat outfit Dick got him. That came with a little mouse. I mean it's really cute. He has whiskers painting. I am getting side tracked. Anyways, get your baby assassin ready and throw him to the sharks. And mini sharks.

    Step 4: Enjoy the party, hang out with all your friends. And most importantly get alot of photos for the scrap book for your little monster cat.

     Step 5: Send your kid Tricker treating and give them curfew or 10. And dont let them change it. Because hell if I will let Jason take Damian to all the good neighborhoods at 1am. Not my baby. I will just buy more candy if he wants more fancey candies. When Damian comes back and all the kids are going to teenage parties and my party over. I take him and his candy, go to the movie theater room, and check to make sure the candy has nothing in it. You never know. Its gotham. Then I put a movie on while we eat his candy. Which is the most best part, and I think every baby assassin parent should bond like this.