Chapter 21: Growing up

its always hard when your kid grows up and starts getting "to old" to do stuff and play with stuff. Even baby assassins. Apparently Dami doesnt like a game me and him played every father-son weekends we had. Now he doesn't like that game. I am heart broken, I mean all my kids grow up at some point. Even dick. But Dami is my last god dammit and now he is too old to play with me or even be seen with his family!

         Step one: Dami started to stop playing games I bought and only played games that are popular I mean he is 13 now. Every time he grows out a game he puts it in a box. He even grew out of his first Nintendo switch I bought him and likes his other game stations. So he gave it to Jon. He gives alot of stuff go the younger boy. Like games, clothes, and even toy figures. Dami apparently is to old for all of his figures I bought him. He never played with them, being a baby assassin . Well one time him and Jon. But he always had an order for them. He decided this weekend to have a "more mature" room. No one supports it. Because he decided it wasnt mature to have all the stuffed animals Cass and the fam gave him. He only kept a few. Now everyone wants him to stay little. He gives alot of stuff to Jon, and Lian if she wants any. 

      Step 2: Being heartbroken while your kid grows up. Dami stopped fitting some clothes. I mean he always grows but, this time, it feel different. Since he has turned 13 he has more matured taste and doesn't dress like me anymore. He also grew out of some hand me downs for the boys. I mean when they were little. Now the hand me downs are from when they were growing up too. He also grew out of some of his jumpers we bought him, like his cute batman one he fit for like 2 years. So now jon has  some. Jon can fit Damis size now. So not many, mostly ones Dami didnt want but fit.

    Step 3: Apparently at a certain age your kids think that are to old to be snuggled or cuddled. So now my son doesnt want to sleep in my bed and cuddle at night. Dick is heart broken because the last 2 years dami has became cuddly. I mean who else will steal my robs? Or my hoodies, that cost aloot. But still.

    Step 4: Wanting more freedom. As age comes, so does more freedom. Dami wants to be able to stay out with his friends till 9 or 10. But his limit, the highest is exactly 8 no time shorter unless he is spending the night with them. We had a fight. Then the brat now 13, wants more time on patrol and to go alone. Hell no. Another fight. Great.

     Step 5: finally just accept the fact your kid is growing up...so now I have to get a new son or daughter. Thanks Dami.