Chapter 3: Sides

Sally and the other fighters except for Christien were in the HQ cabin talking to each other.

Sonic: I don't know what we're gonna do? Christien actually trusts her, even after what she did to me.

Tails: to you?

Sonic: fine to all of us. I know she'll betray us again if we let her in the team.

Bunny: what can we do?

Sally: we have to kick her out. It's simple...

Silver: but Christien won't let us, she's his guest.

Shadow: and we can't kick him out, can we?

The group all looked at each other and started to shake there heads on we other or not they should.

Rotor: yes, he betrayed us once.

Tails: I'm with Rotor.

Sonic: me too.

Shadow: no he stays.

Blaze: I'm with Shadow.

Silver: me too.

Amy: we can't let him stay.

Bunny: no he stays.

The last vote was on Sally, and everyone was staring at her as she looked at her choices.

Sally: he stays.

The people who said he should leave pouted while the others gave a sigh of relief.

Sonic: I guess it would be selfish to kick him out, I change my mind.

???: ya well he won't forgive you.

The group looks at the doorway to see Fiona standing there with a content look in her eyes.

Bunny: how long have y'all been standing there?

Fiona: long enough cowgirl.

Shadow: you saw what I said I want...

Fiona: I know what you said but the others who said he should leave...well you are as selfish as I was.

She walks away with a wide grin on her face but turns around real quick to say something.

Fiona: oh and Sally, don't think you're special for standing up for Christien, he's my fox.

She closes the door and walks back to the cabin where Christien was sleeping on the couch.

Fiona: this is working better than I thought.