Chapter 6: Poisoned Youth

Scourge: Torture him more, make this a lot more simpler.

Anti-Tails nodded at Scourges request, and grabbed a stun rod. He turned it on to see Christien jumping up and tackling him.

Anti-Sally went to go help, but Scourge held her back, wanting to see the two fight.

Anti-Tails hit Christien with the Rod, electrical shocks pulsing through his body. Anti-Tails watched in horror as Christien grabbed the rod's most dangerous spot, and he didn't even flinch.

Christien: I'm only a composer for the electricity.

Christens eyes started to turn to a golden yellow color, his blue fur turning lighter, as well as his black fur. Anti-Tails crawled back away and saw the transformation with the other two.

Scourge: Hmm, I see we have some new challenges here. Well what are you two doing get him!

Anti-Sally ran towards Christien, but felt her leg being grabbed. She felt an electrical shock go through her entire body and pass out.

Anti-Tails: No thanks, I think I've caused eno-

Scourge punched Anti-Tails in the gut and walked to Christien. As Anti-Tails was getting his breath back Scourge was asking what exactly happened.

Christien: You're familiar with a Lien-Da aren't you?

Scourge: Yes, unfortunately.

Christen: And you know her whip has an electric state that runs through the entire thing. Although I was with her for a short time she showed me how to use it to my advantage.

Christien started to turn back to his normal state, still standing and better than before.

Christien: Now why do you want Fiona?

Scourge: It's quite simple really, she left without telling me why or-

Just then the front door was kicked down by an unknown person in the doorway.

Scourge: Oh come on!

Scourge pressed a small button to his side, and the roof started to open with robots landing in the castle, there same design as eggmans. The doorway revealed that Shadow kicked down the door.

Shadow: Scourge! This is between you and me.

Sonic: Yeah don't forget me.

The entire group than appeared as Scourge watched In pleasure. The only thing he could think was "more blood to spill".

Scourge: Try what you can but I won't let you win so easily.

Scourge used a remote to activate a secret command for the robots, they looked at the group, pointing an arm cannon at Shadow. As it shoot Shadow used a Chaos Spear to hit it out of the way.

Christien backed up from the battle that was about to start, and saw a window. He jumped through it and landed on the ground.

Christien: I can't get to the Chaos Emeralds in time, how do I-

Chaos: Maybe this is finally the time you activate our secret.

Chaos was a voice in Christien's head that rarely talked to him, but now he wants Christien to use a power that Chaos specifically gave to his in his time on the Ark.

Christien: You know I can't do that, this isn't one of those moments.

Chaos: Suit yourself, but I figured the others would like to see that, wouldn't you?