Chapter 5: Capture and Return.

Fiona ran out if the house and into the woods, she heard Scourge yelling "she went that way"

Christien tackled Scourge to the ground as he was trying to chase Fiona. Anti-Sally pulled him off Scourge and went to punch him, but Christien dodged it and ran after Fiona.

Fiona looked back and saw someone running towards her, she didn't know who it was so she kept running.

Christien: Fiona wait we need to...

Christien was then his right in the head by a lead pipe, Anti-Tails had flown past them and intercepted him. Scourge and Anti-Sally saw this and ran to them.

Scourge: why didn't you get Fiona?

Anti-Tails: don't worry, when she sees her lover boy all tied up and tortured, she'll come running back to him.

Anti-Sally and Anti-Tails grabbed his arms and dragged him as Scourge opened the portal. Sonic and Sally watched this and tried to run after them, but the portal closed to soon for them to make it.

Sally: Dammit, they got Christien.

Sonic: Why him though, this doesn't make any...wait where's Fiona?

The two ran back to the village and looked for Fiona, but she was no where to be found.

Nicole: she must have fled.

Tails: or she was working with them the entire time.

Blaze: than why where they saying they were looking for her? This all doesn't make any sense.

Everyone started to get in little arguments. At one point it looked like it was gonna get physical but Silver stopped it by throwing a giant tree branch near them.

Silver: Enough! All of you are missing the huge point, Christien was just captured!

Shadow: he's right we need to save him, who knows what they'll do with him.

Tails: now until we know where Fiona is, she could be laying a trap for us as we speak.

Fiona watched from behind the trees as the others were arguing. She started to wonder if it was all her fault.

-flashback-

Fiona thoughts: they get killed my ass, has he ever even felt love. I've felt it before right...right!

Fiona started to cry into her pillow, about filling the entire thing with her tears. Just as she stops she hears some sort of bell ring.

Fiona: w-what was that?

Fiona looked outside to see Scourge, Anti-Tails, and Anti-Sally. She got scared and went out the back door then started to run.

-end of flashback-

Fiona walked to the group and they all stayed quiet as she started to explain why she came all the way back and how she might have hurt Christien.

Fiona: I know a bunch of you hate me, don't trust me, he'll want me dead all together. But I need your help to get Christien back, can you guys do that for me?

At first no one did or say anything, but Silver walked up and stood next to her, than Sonic, Rotor, Blaze, and so on until it was just Tails.

Sally: come on Tails, you need to let that hate go, please Tails.

Tails: ugh! Fine, but only because Christien is captured, but after this Fiona leaves.

Fiona: deal.