Chapter 2: Home coming

Christien walked with Fiona back to the Freedom Fighter Village with the supplies that he brought back from the city.

Fiona: can they kick you out?

Christien: ha, if they do they'll be praying to have me back.

The two finally make it to the front of the village, where the group was waiting.

Bunny: sugga, she's bad news.

Silver: Christien she's...

Christien: I know what she was to all of you, but she's my guest for now and if you have a problem with that then don't talk about it.

Christien grabs his bag and gives Sonic a container of Chili, Sally her pudding, Blaze a box of matches, and Bunny a cowboy hat.

Everyone: thanks.

Christien walks off with Fiona to his cabin and let's her look around.

Fiona: nice place.

Christien puts his stuff away and sat down on the couch.

Fiona: what exactly do you do around here?

Christien: well I pretty much look for others who would like to join our team in case Lien-Da tries to attack us.

Fiona sat down next to Christien and grabbed something out of her bag of possessions. It was an old picture of her with the freedom fighters when they were young.

Fiona: this was me with them before we split apart. "Sigh" I regret the choices I made back then.

Christien puts his arm around the back of her neck and closes her in.

Christien: there are some choices in my life that I wished I could change, but I guess what's done is done.

Fiona: easy for you to say, you didn't turn to the bad team when you were already with these guys.

Christien: well that's not all true.

Fiona puts her picture back in her bag and asks Christien what he meant.

Christien: years ago I was with the Chaotic Team looking for Intel on the dark empire. As soon as we caught Lien-Da she made a speech on why I should join them. After the team and I left the other fighters had a party while I went on a walk and thought about what Lien-Da said.

Fiona: and then what?

Christien: I left the fighters and became second in command in the dark army. Lien-Da became my girlfriend and we went on to take over multiple places. After awhile I realized the mistakes I made so I went back to HQ and here I am.

The two hear a loud horn outside and Christien said it was the work bell.

Christien: you stay here and I'll be right back.

Fiona nods her head and lays down on the couch, hoping for something fun to happen.

(Twenty minutes later)

Fiona was on the couch still but fell into a deep slumber and having a bad flashback of hers.

(Flashback)

Scourge: listen here bitch, I'm not gonna let you come here and think that you have control.

Fiona: this is my life Scourge, I'll use it how I want.

Scourge slaps her to the ground and lays on top of her.

Scourge: your life is my life, my little slut.

(End of flashback)

Fiona wakes up to see Christien cooking a something in his oven.

Fiona: what are you making?

Christien turns around to see Fiona standing up and yawning loudly. He walks up to her and gives her a glass of water.

Christien: steak and potatoes.

Fiona grabs the glass of water from his hands and takes a quick sip. She walks over to the table and placed her glass down on it.

Fiona: good, I love potatoes.

Christien smiles at this, and hears the timer go off. He runs to the oven and pulls out the potatoes.

Christien: shadow's cooking the steak and I'm gonna go over there soon to pick it up.

Fiona: no worries, I'll go and pick it up.

Christien: are you sure?

Fiona: ya I'll be fine.

Fiona walks out of the house and goes to where the smoke was coming from. It was a cabin, the same size of Christien's, and goes to where Shadow was standing.

Shadow: Christien send you?

Fiona: no I sent myself.

Shadow: alright here they are *gives her a plate of steaks* enjoy.

Fiona nods her head and walks back to the cabin, but gets blocked by Tails.

Tails: you and I...

Fiona: out of my way fox boy.

Tails: what are you gonna do, slap me again?!

Fiona: if it comes to that then yes I would.

Tails gives her an angry glare that she wasn't seen since Scourge got really mad.

Tails: we never should have trusted you. But now you take one of our best men into your little trap.

Fiona: the hell are...

Tails: don't pretend to be an idiot. Your gonna try and turn him to your side aren't ya?

Fiona: out of my way Tails.

Fiona pushes aside him and walks inside the cabin.

Christien: don't let Tails say things like that.

Fiona: yo...you heard?

Christien: yep, every word.

Fiona sits down next to Christien on the couch and looks at him.

Christien: what are you looking at?

Fiona: *giggle* nothing, it's just that...the way your eyes change colors is amazing.

Christien: aww thank you.

Fiona: *smiles* no problem. *she pushes his onto the couch and lays on top of him.*

Christien: what are you...

Fiona shushes him with a kiss, and a very hard one. She rubs his chest fur under his shirt and spins his fur a little.

Christien was at a loss of thought and didn't do anything except close his eyes, and purr.

Fiona: you like my kiss?

Christien: yes.

Fiona: I hope you like this, cause it might hurt a little.

Fiona moves her mouth to his neck and gives him a few hickeys. After awhile she uses her sharp teeth to bite on his neck.

Christien: wh...wait what are...

Fiona bites harder, drawing blood from the side if his neck. She starts to drink the blood and smiles.

Fiona: sorry, I'm just a little blood thirsty.

Christien: it's fine, I'm used to it. My ex used to do the same thing to me, but so did I.

Fiona: ok then, I want you to do it to me.

Christien: ok, get on your back.

Fiona smiles and nods her head. She grabs the collar of his shirt and flips the two over so she could be at the bottom and him on top.

Christien, without any warning whatsoever, started to kiss Fiona softly, but slowly made it harder. His mouth opened a little when trying to kiss, but Fiona saw it as an opportunity and stuck her tongue into his mouth, giving him pleasure he rarely feels.

(That is all for today, but tell me if you want a lemon or not)