Reunion and Revelations

Ash was on outskirts of Pallet Town and was approaching towards his house and was thinking about what family matters his mom wants to talk about but more than that he was thinking about his mother's pasta.

Ash reached home and ranged the bell screaming mom I am home.

The door open to reveal a man in about his mother's age open the door and the he realized who the man is he tackled him into a hug and said dad where were you for the last 9 years. To which his dad replied that he works for pokenations and is world champion so he has a lot of duties to fulfill. Ash now being champion of alola knew how much hard the duties are then he thought that his dad is world champion then to become pokemon master he have to dethrone his dad which actually gave him more confidence. Then the father son broke the hug but ash was tackled by a bone crushing hug by Delia. Mom..can't.. bre.. said ash and Delia broke the hug. So ash how was your journey here asked Delia to which ash replied I was nice mom but now I am really hungry. Delia chuckled a bit.

Ash Pov-
Ash can you Wait for some time said mom but when I asked the reason she said something which made me cry due to joy as she said my big sis is coming home and I was too much happy. Suddenly the bell rang and I heard a voice saying Mom I am Home . I wasn't able to control myself and rushed toward door and said sis wait a min I am opening the door. While opening the door I heard sis saying ash is that you and I responded by saying yes. When I opened the door my jaw dropped As I saw it was my sis and she was none other than Champion of Kalos Diantha. And she then embraced me in a soft hug saying I missed you bro sry I was not able to tell you when we met in kalos as it was moms request. To which I replied no problem dia . Which shocked her but she said ok you can call me dia my Lil bro.

Then the Ketchum family had lunch. During lunch they were talking to each other and sharing there experiences.

Red- So as you know you and dia are aura guardians.
Ash- I know that I am a aura guardians I have used that power sometimes unknowingly but I don't have control over them.
Red - because we locked your power ash. Your aura was as par with Sir Aaron so we had to lock it.
Ash (in mind)- I think that is the reason i was able to control sir Aaron's lucario.
Ash- So does that mean mom is also and aura guardian.
Delia- I wasn't until I fell in love with red and he fell in love with me as he was aura guardian so I also got aura powers.
Dia- So ash what did you did after your kalos journey.
Ash- I went to Alola to fulfill the promise I made to my girlfriend in kalos.
Dia- So what was the promise.
Ash- I promised her I will become first champion of Alola.
Dia- So we're you able to complete that promise. (She wanted to know who is new alolan champion)
Ash- Of course I did fulfilled my promise I never break them.

Then ash realized he said he is a champion to other champion and he was allowed to tell this his family only.

Dia- Ash means you are the alolan champion.
Ash- yes siso but don't tell any one please. They are gonna reveal it during world championships.
Dia- ok Lil bro.
Red- Now I also know the Alolan champion I was also wondering ash whenever me and my team decide to disband an evil organization by stopping there plans they are already disbanded and all the time 1 trainer with Pikachu is spotted do you know him by any chance.