Good Bye Kalos-Alola Alola

Next morning breakfast after last chapters events.

Diantha - So Ash where are you going now.

Ash- Dia me along with Sere Gary Lillie and Gladion are going to Alola. I have to ask if gou and Chole are gonna tag along or not.

Dia- I see.

Serena- So Ash how is Alola am I gonna enjoy there.

Ash- Sere it's one of the best tourist locations of the world and there are also many strong trainers there and we will also visit my pokemon school which I used to attend during my Alolan adventure.

Serena- Yes I wanna meet your friends. But I was really shocked when you said you were gonna attend school in Alola.

Ash- I know but I was really good experience and it actually helped me in improving my statergies.

At the same time gou and Chole came.

Gou and Chole- Good Morning guys .

A/s/d- Good Morning you 2.

Gou- Ash ready to go back to Kanto.

Ash- About that gou I wanna ask you something.

Gou- what is it ash.

Ash- Well I along with Sere Gary and Athers are going to Alola wanna tag along.

Gou- Alola I will definitely tag along.

Ash- Alright let's tell the prof.

Chole- Ash wait .

Ash- what happened Chole.

Chole- Ash we won't be able to accompany you guys as in 2 days our mid terms exams are starting and gou you have to attend school for exams that was the deal made and you know it.

Gou- OK clo I understand.

Ash- don't be disappointed bro we can visit again too.

Gou- Ash you and serena are lucky that you don't have to attend school.

Ash- If you don't know gou I was attending school during my alolan journey and it was really fun I don't know why you hate school.

Gou- what you use to study there .

Ash- We use to study about pokemon and there behaviors and we use to have exploration days and pokemon battle period and many more things.

Chole- Ash that is the difference between your school and our school. Our school only focuses on study but your school doesn't focuses on only studies that is why you enjoy there .

Ash- I see but is it my mistake you took admission in the school you both could have become pokemon trainers at age of 10 like me and Gary.

Serena- Ash aren't you too much harsh on them.

Ash- I am not Sere. They are complaining for some useless reasons that is why I am angry.