Rank Booster Tournament

Ash Pov-

We landed In luminose city and went to luminose tower to meet Clemont and Bonnie but there father told me that they won't be here for 2 3 days and Clembot is taking care of gym . So camel suggested that we should go to vaniville town as he also wants to meet his mother and giving me hope that we may find location of serena. We were walking through Luminose forest I was hoping to meet Greninja but it didn't happen and tournament was next day due to time differences so we decided that after going to serenas house after lunch we will fly to shalour city. We reached vaniville town which is similar to Pallet Town but had some more houses.

No ones Pov

The gang made it to the front of Yvonne residence and calem rang the doorbell screaming mom I am home. His mother opened the door and gave him a bone crushing hug and calem was breathless. Then grace eyes fall on ash and she came near him and also gave him a bone crushing hug saying good to meet my future son in law making Ash blush and breathless at the same time. Gou and Chole were just standing and Gary was laughing on condition of his bros. Then they all went inside the house and were sitting in living room after some time John came and gave hug to calem and also gave hug to ash and Gary and introduced himself to Gou and Chole and they all were talking with each other.

John- So cal how are you doing my boy.

Calem- I am doing good dad . It's really great to see you after all these years.

John- Hey Ash how are you doing.

Ash- I am doing good Mr. Yvonne. It's really great to meet one of the best bud of dad .

John- Ash just call me John or you can call me father😏.

Ash blushed extremely hard and was turning in different shades of red and everyone were laughing.

Ash- I will call you John for now but in future I don't know 🙂.

John- Btw Ash did you meet your sister cause red told me that I will get to know about her from you Ash.

Ash- Let me confirm it from sis that I can tell you about her.

Ash take out rotom phone and starts messaging Dia.

A- Hey sis . How are you doing.
D- Ash I am good . Did you reached in Kalos.
A- Yes I am in kalos . Currently i am at serenas house but she is not here.
D- Bad luck for you. Hope you meet her soon.
A- Btw dia her family wants to know about my sis and dad told John to ask me about you. So can I tell him about you.
D- Ash they will be our family members in future so tell them. Bye and All the best.
A- Bye dia and thanks.

Back to discussion in room.

Ash- OK I got her permission. So guys I want you all to keep it a secret.

Everyone except Gary- Yes Ash I will keep it a secret.

Ash- So my sister is none other than Champion of Kalos Diantha Ketchum.