Back to Vaniville

Last time-
Serena and Gang were going through Luminose city forest and were suddenly encountered by a shadow like creature and when Serena saw that pokemon she was shocked.

The pokemon was none other than Greninja which belongs to her boyfriend but on the other hand max may and dawn were terrified on the sight as in front of them was an unidentified intimidating pokemon but serena went near that pokemon and gave it hug shocking the rest of the gang.

Serena- Greninja good to see you again how are you doing.

Greninja nodded assuring serena that he is doing good.

Max - Hey serena is that  your pokemon.

Serena- No max he isn't my pokemon.

May- So how you know this pokemon.

Serena- He is mate of by delphox and my boyfriends Pokemon.

All of them- what!!!!

Dawn- So what is he doing in the wild if he is your boyfriends pokemon.

Suddenly 2 small cell like structures came and they were none other than Sqishy and Z2 .

May - what are those 2 cute pokemon.

Max went near squishy .

Max(facing sqishy)- Hey I know you. You were in the photo which Bonnie showed me.

Sqishy- You know Bonnie. How is she doing?

Max- yes ik Bonnie and she is good but really misses you.

May- Max how you know that pokemon.

Serena- yes how do you know sqishy. He is only known by me Clemont Bonnie and him.

Max- serena yesterday Bonnie told me about sqishy.

Sqishy- Serena I want you to take Greninja with you as he is done with all the roots and as his trainer is your boyfriend he won't have any problem and he also will able to stay close to his mate.

Serena- I got it Sqishy. So Greninja ready to join me until we are reunited with ashy( She whispered ashy in his ears).

Greninja nodded and pointed towards delphoxs pokeball.

Serena- Ik Greninja you wanna meet delphox but first let's go to my house and you will meet her .

Sqishy- So serena this time we live. Say my thanks to Ash .

Serena nodded and gave hug to Sqishy before saying good bye. But max went near squishy and said him to go and meet Bonnie as she misses him.

May just was happy that her brother has finally fallen in love and is caring for his soon to be girlfriend.

As they were walking towards vaniville town serena remembered she hasn't informed her mother she is coming home so she took out her phone and called her mother.

G- Hello serena how are you doing.
S- mom I am doing great.
G- So when are you coming back home dear.
S- mom that is the reason I called. Currently I am in luminose forest with 3 of my friends and I will be in vaniville by 2 hr.
G- really . You are coming home. I am so happy. Bye dear your dad is also coming home with his friend and friends family so come as soon as possible so we all can have lunch together.