{•🌸•} Tsuzuru x Female Reader

{•Don't overwork yourself•}
Tsuzuru x Female Reader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was casually listening to some calm and relaxing music as I sketched out some drawings on my sketchbook, my cheek rested on my palm as I smiled and hummed along the tune. Not before long, there was a knock at the door, I leaned my head off my palm as I turned to the door. Pausing my playlist and stretching before taking off my headphones and walking to the door, once I opened it I was surprised to see none other than Masumi with Sakuya. "Hi Y/n!" Sakuya waved happily, "Hey, do you guys need something?" I asked as I smiled at them. "Tsuzuru wants us to act out these lines, Sakuya–" Sakuya cut him off "We." Masumi glanced at Sakuya as Sakuya just smiled at him. Masumi sighed and looked back at me, "We thought that you would want to help us act it out for Tsuzuru so he can make some arrangements if the outcome doesn't go well." Masumi finished as he held up the script. I happily nodded, "I'd love to!" Sakuya began to jump around like a little kid on a sugar rush.

"Well then let's not keep him waiting." I closed the door behind me and we all went to Tsuzuru and Masumi's dorm. Once we were there we took at least five minutes to prepare and acted out the part Tsuzuru asked us to, once we were done he was sitting on his chair leaning back with his right arm rested under his left elbow with his index finger touched against his lips and his thumb under his chin. He hummed and sat up straight, "It needs a little adjustment on the last part, would you guys mind if you act it out again once it's done?" Sakuya and I didn't mind while Masumi just leaned against the ladder to his bed, completely spaced out, probably thinking about Izumi since he was smiling and blushing. "Will it take a while to adjust?" I asked as Tsuzuru faced back to his computer, "I guess, why?" He asked, giving me a side glance before looking back at the computer. "'Cause we wouldn't mind waiting here 'till dusk to act it out for you if it doesn't take a while." Sakuya and I said.

"Ah, I might suggest you wait in your rooms since if you both fall asleep here Masumi wouldn't help me carry you both to bed." He said with a nervous chuckle, "So does the hisokas increase?" Tsuzuru and Sakuya chuckled, "Dear god, please don't go sleeping everywhere with him." I giggled, "No promises, Minagi." I said as I plopped on the floor and sat against the wall, "Oh, what time is it?" Sakuya asked, "Uhh hold on– 2:01 pm, why?" Tsuzuru replied. "Wait 2 pm?" Masumi immediately stood up straight. "Yeah, Izumi's gonna be leaving for shopping soon." I replied, Masumi left the room without another word. "She did promise to let him go with her for shopping so we don't really have any say in this matter." Tsuzuru mentioned, I nodded. "By the way, since this would be a development of the Romeo and Julius play will it still have the sword fight scene?" Sakuya asked as if he was hoping for a 'yes'. Lucky for him Tsuzuru was kind enough to at least let it stay.

"Yeah, but as the director's orders. Don't overdo it, we can have Masumi train you guys again like he did. If we wanna see him happy we'll need to help him get at least one praise from Izumi." Tsuzuru replied, "Is there anything we can do to help you in the meantime?" Sakuya asked, "No need, I have enough coffee to keep going for hours." Sakuya and I frowned. "Tsuzuru you really need to get some rest or at least a break between writing scripts, you always do it all in one go." He sighed. "Okay, I'll be honest. When I have motivation and energy I gotta keep going until I finish it since if I stop midway I'll forget what comes next, not everyone has Masumi's power of memorizing things in mind that quick so it's tough." I blinked a few times. "...wait–" Sakuya and Tsuzuru looked at me with confusion. "Is that why he gets so cocky about writing better scripts? 'Cause he can memorize things so easily?" Sakuya and Tsuzuru paused, we all spaced out for a few minutes and Sakuya hummed. "Maybe."