{•☀•} Muku x Reader

{•Chinese Bellflower•}
Muku x Reader

Reader is gonna be Tsumugi's little sister in this. Yuki, Muku and Y/n are 14

[I’m not sure if Tsumugi went to abroad after he quit acting but if not then for this one shot, let’s just imagine he did
And I changed some things up a bit]

Spring Troupe? Nah, Harugumi
Summer Troupe? Nah, Natsugumi
Autumn Troupe? Nah, Akigumi
Winter Troupe? Nah, Fuyugumi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey guys, I hope you don't mind if my Sister comes to stay for a bit?" Tsumugi asked nervously, "Your sister?" Izumi asked, "Yeah– wait, did I not tell you about her?" He asked, confused. "Yeah, you did. But the director was shopping for groceries with Tasuku when you told us about her." Banri replied as he scrolled through his phone, nothing seemed to pique his interest. "Oh, well-" Tsumugi looked over at Izumi and smiled. "Her name is Y/n, she's 14 and she's currently living abroad. She came with me when I..." He paused as he glanced over at Tasuku who was avoiding his gaze, "When I quit acting.." He continued in a mumble but loud enough for them to hear, Tasuku closed his eyes when he mentioned ‘quit’ which made Tsumugi frown. "And I told her that I'll come and pick her up in the airport tomorrow as she wants to see the theater and congratulate everyone who passed in the auditions for each troupe." Banri finally turned off his phone and placed it down next to him as he looked up. "Congratulate a total of 20 people?" He asked, "Yeah, she's kinda... Hyper though." Tsumugi giggled as he said that.

"Maybe if she were to join a troupe here, she might be a fit in the summer troupe." Tenma chuckled, "Maybe having another member might not be bad." Yuki rolled his eyes, "Uh huh, says the one who always gave us strong criticism." "That was before we even got along!" Tenma replied, "And? We still aren't." Yuki glared at him, "By ‘we’ you mean you and Tenma?" Taichi asked as he adjusted the clothing a bit and began sewing again. "Never in my life will I ever get along with that hack." He replied. "Not when you aren't honest, Yuki~!" Misumi said as he rolled on the ground. "Misumi, the floor is cold, please get up." Omi. Just being the Mom that he is. "By the way, is she gonna be alone or is someone with her?" Izumi asked as she poured herself a glass of water. "Ah, no. An old friend of mine is coming to Japan tomorrow as well so I asked if she could book a ticket for both her and my sister." Izumi nodded since she couldn't reply because she was drinking.

"Are you sure she'll be alright though?" Muku asked, "Of course. I wanted to go there and pick her up myself but since practice is starting not too long after, I didn't wanna make it seem like I was running away." Azuma chuckled, "Practice is still in two days, you know?" Tsumugi sat down and smiled. "Even so, I didn't wanna make you guys worry about whether I'd arrive back in time or not." Sakuya giggled and hugged him from behind. "That's nice of you, Tsumugi. But it would've been fine." "If she's gonna be staying for a bit, Takato, are you fine with letting her stay with you and Tsukioka?" Tasuku nodded, "He discussed it with me an hour ago." He replied, "How long will she be staying?" "Oh, don't worry furuichi-san. She'll only be here for a day or two and she'll be living with our grandparents." Misumi frowned. "Aw, two days? That's so little time..." Tsumugi smiled, "Well, maybe she'll visit once in a while to see how our practice is going." Tasuku finally spoke, "You better not let her or anyone down then." Tsumugi was surprised but smiled and nodded. "Definitely not." Tasuku smiled and got up before walking out, probably to their room.

~~~~~~~

"Ah! Please be careful..!" Izumi and the others looked at each other as they heard Tsumugi outside, "She's still hyper, huh?" Tasuku said as he chuckled. "Yeah.." Tsumugi replied as they finally went inside. "Ah, so you were with Tsumugi, Tasuku!" Izumi said. "Huh? Did you need me for something?" "No no, I was just confused when you weren't here after Tsumugi left to the airport." Tsumugi giggled as he led his little sister in. "I was surprised when Tasuku suddenly appeared next to me when I was putting my shoes on..." The 14 year old girl looked around as she held Tsumugi's hand. "He almost fell over." Tasuku said, laughing as Tsumugi playfully punched his arm. "Anyways, all that aside. This is Y/n." Y/n waved with a smile. "Hello!" Azuma giggled, "Well, you certainly weren't lying when you said she was adorable." Tsumugi chuckled.