{•❄•} Hisoka x Reader

{•Can I have cuddles?•}
Hisoka x Reader

(Short :'D)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Y/n..." I looked up from the script in my hand as Hisoka appeared in front of me. "Hm? What's up, Hisoka-kun?" I asked he sat down next to me and laid his head on my lap. "Can I stay here for now? Arisu has been repeating poems nonstop since he woke up..." Hisoka mumbled, I giggled and began to play with his hair. Even if we were on the bed, I didn't mind if he was on my lap. Soon enough, Hisoka's soft and quiet snores were heard. I kept playing with his hair while reading the script, after a while I could hear the others yelling in the lounge, I wonder what's up.

Hisoka groaned, "What are they yelling about?" He asked as he sat up, scratching his head. He leaned back but accidentally hit his head on the wall, "Ow.." He whimpered, I put the script down and held his hands in one hand and the other on the back of his head. I leaned his forehead on my shoulder as I rubbed the back of his head softly. "TSUKIOKA!!" Was that Sakyo–? Hisoka sighed softly as his forehead touched the crook of my neck. "Does it still hurt?" I asked, he squeezed my hand and nodded. "You're just saying no so I can hug you longer, huh?" I said. Hisoka opened his eyes and smiled. "You can just ask if you want more hugs!" I said as I giggled. "ITARU-KUN!!" Tsumugi yelled. "What the hell is going o—" a door slammed open with Itaru yelling; "BOOM! What?!" Hisoka frowned and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Ignore them, can we just cuddle?" He asked, not moving his head away from my shoulder, I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Sure." I leaned back and began to play with his hair as he laid his head on my chest, sighing softly as he placed his ear to where my heart was.

~~~~~~~

"Look- If Misumi has 6 × 3 amounts of triangles, how much triangles would he have?" Itaru asked, "How much?!" Taichi yelled, "How much?!" Itaru yelled back, the lounge fell silent as Taichi, Sakyo, Tsumugi and Itaru stared at each other. The door opened with Misumi carrying 18 triangles, Itaru stared at the triangles and began to count. Izumi, Omi and Tsuzuru watched from the kitchen and everyone was concerned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lol, the video isn't mine-
I just couldn't think of any ideas and came across this meme–
Mad tsumu be awesome tho ✌

Anyways, that's all!
Have a wonderful and fantastic rest of your day, be safe and I'll see you next time!
Welp, Peace out Dreamers! ^^
(Yes my outro still hasn't changed 😭)