{•Happy Birthday Banri!•} [not a oneshot(?)]

Warning - Cussing

Oh, and also- A small OmiTai in the beginning—

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Has Juza or Banri texted you?" Taichi put his phone down on the counter and shook his head.

"Maybe Ban-chan forgot to text us that he's picked up Juza?" Omi shrugged.

"Well, I'm quite busy with lunch so do you mind if you ask him?" Taichi giggled and shook his head.

"It's fine, I'll ask him right away."

Omi patted Taichi's head and Taichi's phone suddenly got notified. He looked over and saw Juza's message, he opened it and almost fell off the chair as he read the message and immediately texted back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
8:00

‹{Juza}›
Taichi! Help I’m being
kidnapped!

‹{Taichi}›
Where are you?

‹{Juza}›
I’m with some strange
person. In a car. Help.

‹{Taichi}›
I’ll call Banny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taichi immediately dialed Banri's number and for about three rings, he answered.

"Y'ello?" Banri said on the other side of the phone.

"Where's Juza? He texted me that he was being kidnapped." Taichi asked worriedly, Omi looked over to him with wide eyes and furrowed brows.

"Kidnapped?" He repeated, Taichi nodded.

"Juza? Whaddya mean, he's right next to me-" Banri paused and sighed.

"I'll call you back." Before Taichi could say anything, Banri already hung up.

"Is Juza okay?" Omi asked, "Banny said Juza was next to him..." Taichi replied.

"Oh, I think it's the hairstyle." Azami said as he entered the kitchen. Omi and Taichi looked at him, confusion visible on their faces.

"Remember? Banri's having a photoshoot for his birthday and he already got his hair done." Taichi and Omi then nodded.

"Oh yeah, once they get home he's gonna get changed and we'll take the photo." Omi said.

"He's probably just messing with Banri, no way he wouldn't recognize Banri's voice and face." Azami said as he sat down next to Taichi.

"Well, I guess that's true." Taichi said as he stated at his phone.

"I just hope he doesn't get pissed off and mess up his hair..." Azami mumbled.

~~~~~~~
(Meanwhile with Banri and Juza)

After Banri had hung up he stopped the car and turned to Juza who was holding his phone while backed into the corner.

"THE NEW HAIRSTYLE ISN'T THAT BAD!" Banri yelled, accidentally hitting the horn.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" Juza yelled back.

"PUT YOUR GOD DAMN SEATBELT ON AND STOP SAYING I'M KIDNAPPING YOU!" Banri yelled back as he pointed at the seat belt.

Juza huffed and put his seat belt on, still backing away from Banri who was now looking back towards the road and starting the car again.

He looked at his phone as he got a notification, he glared at Juza gripped the steering wheel tightly.

"You better stop before I fucking strangle you with the seatbelt." Banri said as he gritted his teeth.

~~~~~~~
7:53

‹{Banri}›
Yo' I'm here. Where the
fuck are you?

‹{Asshole}›
k.

8:14

‹{Asshole}›
Kidnapper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So- I couldn't think of a oneshot for Banri's birthday.

And I was thinking of drawing this for Banri's birthday and since It's not done yet then have it as a oneshot(?) for now. :D

Happy birthday Banri :)

I know the original says ‘hair cut’ but I didn't wanna make Banri have a hair cut so hair style it is

I can't believe none of y'all told me his signature had MANKAI in it. 😭

Anyways, that's all!
Have a wonderful and fantastic rest of your day, be safe and I'll see you next time!
Welp, Peace out Dreamers! ^^