{•❄•} Tsumugi x Sick Reader

Can I just say that– Songs in a language you don't really umderstand hits different when you know the meaning of the lyrics •-•

Like– I already did the show for the 'sympathy for the angel' I guess one or two days ago and listened to the full thing just last night and when I played the full thing with the show I legit cried again cuz I found out what the meaning of the lyrics were ╥﹏╥

It's sad how Raphael is singing about Michael while Michael is singing about the woman, and the way Raphael's voice cracked and Michael's voice sounded like he was disappearing right there on the last part is just– AAAAAAA 😭
AhEm– anyways, enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{•Please stay by me•}
Tsumugi x Sick Reader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don’t cry…
If you're to be punished
for your unforgivable feelings,
I'll be your ally;
I won't run away.
For you to smile ー
That's all I...

I slowly opened my eyes before closing them again due to the bright light, I groaned and slowly opened my eyes again this time looking away as to not get blinded by the light, once I got my eyes opened and adjusted I took in my surroundings. I had woken up in a hospital bed with my entire body feeling completely sore and weak, I looked to my left and right but found no one inside the room. Just then the door opened, well– I spoke too early. I looked over and once our eyes met he gasped and ran over to me with a big smile, "Y/n! You're awake...!" He said as he cupped my cheek, I smiled back at him. "How are you feeling? Are you okay?" I was about to nod but stopped before shaking my head. Tsumugi was now upset and concerned, "Is your body sore? Hurt?" I giggled at him.

"Sore.." I mumbled, Tsumugi nodded and held my hand. "Do you remember anything before you woke up?" He asked as he sat on the chair beside the bed, still holding my hand. I slowly shook my head, "You passed out while we were watering the flowers in the garden together," I tried to remember but nothing came in mind. "and you've been asleep for a week..." He added, his voice slowly getting quieter but I could tell he was lowering his voice as to not let me know that he was about to cry but I could hear his voice cracking a little and his lips slowly trembling. I lifted my hand that was on his and cupped his cheek, "Don't cry.." I mumbled, "How can I not when you're laying on a hospital bed..?" Just then tears were visible from the corner of his eyes, I slowly sat up. "No no– don't move, you'll hurt yourself..!"

Tsumugi panicked and slightly stood up from his seat. I managed to sit up a bit where my back was on the pillow and I opened my arms. Tsumugi seemed hesitant for a second but wrapping his arms around me into a hug, I hugged him back and his body trembled. I gently stroked his back, "I'm here...don't worry.." Tsumugi let go of the hug and leaned his forehead on mine, "Don't you dare pass out like that again..." He mumbled, his expression was serious but with a hint of sadness. "I won't, don't worry..." I kissed his nose and leaned my forehead on his again, "Are you here alone?" Tsumugi shook his head and smiled, "No, everyone's outside..." I blinked a few times which made Tsumugi chuckle a bit, "We got a call from the doctors about 20-15 minutes before we arrived here."

"What for? As soon as you came in the room I had just woken up." I asked as I was confused, "They told us you were shifting a lot and your heartbeat was slowing down.." I turned to the heart monitor and noticed my heartbeat was normal again, "It's alright now." I turned around to face him again and blushed as he kissed my forehead, "As soon as you're feeling well again we can go back to the dorm and be with everyone again." I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder, "Oh also–" I leaned back a bit and looked at him as he took off a flower pin that was on his pocket and tucked my hair behind my ear before putting the pin on me, "Is that–?" He smiled and nodded, "A peony flower pin." I smiled back at him and gave him a quick peck on the cheek, "Thank you." He nodded and held my hand.