going to the misfits house

Y/n = your name

Saturday 11am

I woke up feeling the warm air on my face as it peeks through my blinds. I let out a large grown before checking the time and slowly sitting up wiping the sleep off my eyes. I throw my legs over the end of my bed putting on my light pink fluffy slippers which where placed perfectly so I didn't really need to move.
I walk over to my wardrobe grabbing a plain white T and a black denim skirt before throwing on a button up shirt on over like a jacket.

After throwing on a cute outfit I ran down stairs as my stomach growled. I got to my kitchen and dicided to be lazy and pour myself a bowl of lucky charms. Halfway through eating I got a text from one of my favourite people.

Ted<3

Hey y/n

Hey Ted

Sorry but do you have any planes today??

No why do you ask?

Oh well me and the boys wanted to know since we are in LA if you wanted to sign posters for our youtooz at the misfits house??

Oh ya sure what time??

We were thinking one o'clock

Yes that's fine see you there

Great ttyl

Bye bye

I look at the time and it's 12:00
So I have one hour. As I go to eat my cereal that was sitting one the side the whole time I realized it had gone soggy so before throwing it away I scope all the marshmallows out and eating them in.

A/n sorry but I'm British and not familiar with American things so if I get it wrong please tell me . Thank you <3.

.Time skip.

It was 12:45 and I was getting my things as it was a ten minute drive there I check the mirror that was luckily placed by the door re-aplied my lip gloss and leave to head to my car. As I bring the car to life I again check how I look in my side mirror because for a reason unknown to me the thought of meeting up with Ted gave me butterfly's in my stomach. Because of that feeling I became really self aware. But I start to drive and turn on the radio shaking the thoughts from my head. Soon enought the gorgeous house of the misfits comes into view. I park my car outside on the sidewalk and start to nevously walk up to the door. I brought my hand up to knock on the plain white door. But before I even touch the door it swings open and i was meet by Ted. My heart skips a beat as I proceed to stare into his eyes almost getting lost into them. I was quickly pulled out of my trance but Ted puting his hand on my shoulder telling my to come in. His big stupid grin plasterd on his face.

520 words. Thank you so much for reading the first part please give me feedback and also if anyone feels uncomfortable being is fanfics I will go back and remove them or I'll delete this