start praying to Jesus

⚠️Tw⚠️ throwing up

Ted's pov

I drank the cups of disgusting water and the taste hit me like a ton of bricks. The salty taste and warm water in general was one of the most horrible things I have ever tasted. I look over to see y/n with worry in her eyes. It made my heart sink in my chest. All of a sudden I feel my stomach boil and I puke all in the toilet but no food just stomach acid.

Y/n's pov

I saw Ted throw up and I instantly check the nerds rope up. But there was no luck and if I did the maths right he had 10 minutes till it hit him. So I decided to take him down stairs and sit on the sofa because honestly I hated seeing him like that. So I sat on the sofa with him. Doing my best to comfort him. We just sit together watching family guy on the sofa. As I was watching TV I feel Ted's hand creep on to my thigh as I can start to hear my heart beat. I look over at him " a..are you high y...yet" I timidly say. I see him with his head back but sitting normally. So that told me everything. But to be honest I wish he wasn't high because that means he might not have ment to touch my thigh. I was struck out of my thoughts by ted lifting his head and looked at me. This confirmed my question because as I look in Ted's eyes the are slightly closed like he is gonna fall asleep and they are a little red in the corners.
I just looked over and smiled "I take that as a yes" I chuckled. Instead of saying anything he just smiled and rested his head on my shoulder. I was so surprised i was blushing praying that he wouldn't notice.

327 words

Sorry for it being so short I really wasn't in the mood to write sorry. Thanks <3