the eye of the storm

A/n sorry this took me so long to publish I have been really unmotivated lately but I hope you enjoy. This will begin with Ted's pov. Thank you <3

Laying on y/n's shoulder was made me so nervous. But would she like me. Would she date me. Would she even consider a guy like me dating her or even marring her. These questions swirl around my head like a tornado slowly spiraling out of control. "Hey" y/n says with a soft and angelic voice that I can listen to for hours. I look up at her as she starts to run her fingers through my hair. "Are cold your shivering??" She asks with concern in her voice. "Um ya a little" I try say as normal as possible but of course it comes out timidly. "Oh okay let me get you a hoodie" I feel a wave of sadness fall over me from the loss of affection and warmth.

Y/n's pov

I walk upstairs to the misfits's merch room and grab a medium for ted. I run down the stairs with the merch in hand. I sit down next to ted and hand him the hoodie "is this okay" I asked him with a soft smile plastered on my face. "Thanks" he answers. I return the smile. I was a little disappointed that he didn't lay his head on me. At this point he was getting recorded by cooper basically just documenting his feelings and reactions. His explanations were really funny.

Ted's pov

I was sat just watching a movie with y/n when I started shaking and I had to hold my hands tightly together and ball myself up to be comfortable. All of the sudden I get asked
"So how are you feeling ted" by cooper who was recording on his phone. I didn't really want to be all grumpy on camera because anyone can see it. So I act more upbeat and happy (even tho it felt like I was in hell.) "I..just .. um how do I explain... Well my whole body feels like rubber bands". I hear giggling and I look over and see y/n giggling at my answer but I don't mined because her giggles are like music to my ears.

Time skip: 1 hour

Y/n's pov

I could see the discomfort in Ted's eyes so I said "Ted I think you should go take a nap okay??". He didn't say anything and just nodded. I got up so he could stretch out his legs and could get comfortable. After I got up and went to get some water. I came back to see ted motioning for me to go closer. I walked over and kneeled Infront of him. "You okay do you need anything" I say and again met with silence. Could say another word because he just pulled me onto him so we could just cuddle and lay together. So that's what we did until we drifted of to sleep with my head buried in his collar bone.

538 words

Thank you so much for reading again please leave feedback and again sorry this took so long I hope you enjoyed l. Thank you <3