calm before the storm

Y/e/c = your eye colour
⚠️Tw⚠️ forced throwing up

I walk in and i realised the faint smell of weed and Colone. As I look around and spot a bench with food and weed piled on it. I averted my glaze and saw the rest of the lunch club sat around a table signing posters. I then felt a hand rap around my wrist I look up at ted as he pulls me to the table sitting next to me.

I look around the table greeting everyone as my heart pounded from being so close to ted

I look around the table greeting everyone as my heart pounded from being so close to ted. While I was focused on scribbling away at posters, I feel a tap on my right shoulder I say yes while looking over at ted. As he reaches for something in his pocket. I see that everyone look a little relaxed but soon all my attention was back on ted as I hear a hiss of a lighter.  "hey you wanna split this with me y/n??" Ted asks tilting a lit blunt in my direction. I nod my head yes while grabbing the blunt taking a hit before handing it back to ted exhaling.

Ted pov:

I watch as y/n takes a hit as she does I can't help seeing how good her jawline look and how she tilts her head up making her beautiful y/e/c eyes shine in the light. I can help but stare at how gorgeous she is. She hands it to me as I see smoke leave her mouth and hit my face I think it was a accident but either way I didn't mind. Just as I put the joint to my lips I can taste y/n's strawberry lip gloss witch tasted delicious. This went back and forth till the joint was gone. Half way throught signing one of the posters I started to get the munchies. So I walk over to the bench and saw a nerds rope and without hesitation grabbed it and started to eat it as I walk back to sign more posters. 10 or 15 minutes later I went to get another and as I put it in my mouth swagger souls said " dude dude don't eat that it's an edible.". I gulp swallowing the little bit of nerds rope I had in my mouth.
Panick starts to settle. "How much was it!!" I say, nervousness started to settle in my voice. "I'm not sure let my check" swagger souls says snatching the package out of my hand and begins to read it. He looks back at me with a mix of panick and as if he was gonna burst out laughing. "It's um... 400 mg" he almost whispers I proceed to freeze and panick as the look of impending doom falls on my face.

Y/n's pov

I look up to see ted frozen and swagger souls trying not to laugh as I walk up and put a hand on Ted's back asking what happend. " I have just eaten a 400 mg nerds rope " ted responds in the creepiest calm voice I have ever heard.
"How about if we try to make you throw up??! " I suggest. Because of the obvious problem the lunch club and some of the misfits started to surround him. "That might work but how??" He speaks still trying to keep his composure. "I need cups of salt and warm water" I say indicating Charlie to go and get it which he does with no hesitation. I lead Ted to the bathroom. He gets on his knees leaning over the toilet trying to make himself throw up two minutes later Charlie comes up and brings him two cups of warm salt water. Ted drinks them both instantly with no hesitation making a disgusted face after.

638 words.                                    

Hey thank you for reading the second part again send me feed back and don't worry is there is anything I think would be triggering I will pull a trigger warning. Thank you <3