is it over

Ted's pov

I wake up to see y/n in my arms. Not wanting to disturb her I continued to cuddle her while scrolling through Twitter. I check the time and it's 9am and my memory is foggy. I was disturbed from my peace and tranquility by a gasp. I look over my phone to see schlatt stood there with his mouth wide open. I mouth to him 'don't you fucking dare'. A smile creeps over his face sinisterly. I shake my head slightly so I don't disturb y/n sleeping. I see him rase his phone and takes a pic. 'i swear to god when I get up you better run'. I say slightly panicked he might post it. I see him run up stares giggling. A couple minutes later I hear rustling upstairs I guess that everyone is starting to wake up 'great just my luck I think'. I see Charlie and schlatt come down stairs while schlatt points at us whispering to Charlie while he just stares at us. My face goes bright red. But I didn't want them to see this so I put my head down accidentally smelling y/n's hair. Her hair smells like rasberrys and the best part of summer. I feel y/n squirm under me as I tense up and my breath hitches and my heart stops.

Y/n's pov

I wake up and rub the sleep from my eyes. I slightly forget were I was as the sun blesses my face with a warm presents. i look up to see teds georgous face above me and feel his arm still rapped around my waist like last night as his hand travles down to my thigh and just stoke my thigh. I hear a soft voice say "good morning". I turn around so my face is snuggled in his chest so I kinda covered my blush. "How.. um are you feeling " I ask him. He rubs my back before saying "eh I'm okay I guess". I always feel safe and loved when I'm with him. "Oh I um guess I should tell you" he says shaking thoughts from my head. I look up at him with a confused look on my face. "While you were sleeping.. uh schlatt came down here and took a picture of use and I think he might post it." He said with slight panic in his voice. "Oh..umm" I respond trying to think of what to say. "Well to be fair you did look cute" he said with instant regret in his voice. I bush at the comment trying to hide it from him by snuggling my face in his chest.

466 words

Hey I have improved this I know this is still short but I think this is better ask questions in the comments if wanted.Thank you <3.