Chapter 009

A/M🦋 I am so thankful for 168 reads. I started writing this fanfic because I needed something to take my mind off things. Thank you for reading this. It means a lot to me. My grammar is really bad so correct me if I'm wrong.

Sasha POV

Did he break his ODM gear? The suspense when I saw titans coming towards him. I should help him but I was not skilled.

I saw Violet. She helps him take it off. I saw her expression. Her face was cover in sweat. Her cadet uniform cover in blood.

I grip my blades. She made eye contact with me. Her smiled. Then she moved to the other direction. Was she running towards the others.

"Is she headed where the others are"

"I think she is"

The girl who I had met for the first time coming to the cadets. The one who would give me bread every meal without hesitant. The one who I would gobble her food. The person who held my hand when I was about to give up. She was there. She had taught me self defense. What was going inside her head.

I remember the day when I ask her to smile. When she grab her hands and tried to make a smile. I felt the tears falling.

"VIOLET MOVE OR ELSE YOU'LL BE EATEN. PLEASE I BEG YOU MOVE"

Connie had his hand over my mouth. I turn to see his tears. Jean was crying as well.

I held my hand out. I held it out. They way you did when I was going to give up. I lend you my strength just don't die. I look to where she was looking. Was that Eren.

I saw Armin and Mikasa fill with tears. I look back to see her last movements. She place her finger over her mouth and the pointed to Eren. She lower herself.

I couldn't let me go. I couldn't leave Connie hand. All the titans jump on top of her. Titan over titan.

I suddenly drop.
"Is Violet dead"

I look to see Jean looking at the scene. I turn to Connie.

"WHY DIDNT YOU LET ME GO.I COULD HAVE SAVE HER OR AT LEAST TRY"

I heard a rolling sound. I look to see a barrel rolling down the concrete. It then stop. Is that Violet. A person came out. It move super fast and kill an abnormal titan where they were.

"VIOLET IS ALIVE"

Armin POV

I had to get Eren to wake up. I should hit him here. I stab him.

"EREN YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP. EVERYONE IS DYING OUT HERE. WE NEED YOU PLEASE WAKE UP."

He isn't waking up. I look to see Violet killing a titan.

"VIOLET IS IN DANGER HURRY AND HELP US WE CANT KEEP FIGHTING FOREVER"

He had finally woken up.

Is he looking for Violet

"She is fine now hurry "

He nodded and went to grab the Boulder.

It was all going alright when I saw Violet she was surrounded by a group of titans. Mikasa had seen it to.

Her motions