Chapter 011

A/M🦋💕I am thankful all the reads. We are almost about to hit 300. Please vote it makes my day. Also my writing is not so good so some might not make sense.

Hanji POV

She doesn't know her father at all. But I was curious about something.

"What is this lack of effort. It seems like something I should know."

I look to see her change into an embarrassed face. Hahaha so she was embaress. Now I was even more curious. I was about to ask again to see the door was closed. How did she. I turn to the guys.

"How did she"

"She tends to do that when she doesn't like to talk"

"Oh I see, Eren can you tell me what that is about"

"Um well, she was the top 2 in our cadets. She was more skilled than the top 1 but her Lack of Effort was what put her down. I guess she doesn't see it but she is someone who doesn't put effort much."

It really does look like that.

I then turn to him.

"Do you anyone by the name Lapis in your family Levi. Or could she be your daughter?"

"Four eyes, are you insane, Have you seen me with her mother. I guess you haven't even seen her features. For crying out sakes. I have fucken black hair while she is platinum  blond and blue eyes."

He does have a point but still, I need to make sure. I was about to put the hair strand in a bag but he snatches it from me and threw it into the trash.

I cried for it on the floor, My hair was taken from my hands. I stare at him, who would want to be with his uglyass. Looking at Violet I bet her mother would have been a beauty too.

I then walk to Eren.

"Is Violet really that cold. When she looked at you as if you were nothing. Even I saw you were about to burst to tears. ."

"She was way colder as a child. She had tried to shut us away from her life."

So she is joining. It doesn't look like she is hiding anything. Maybe she will be great at slicing their necks. I turn to him again.

"Are you guys really not related"

"Shut up four eyes"

End of Hanji POV

"Those still willing to leave you may leave but those willing to stay and join you may"

I look around to see everyone leaving. I met Sasha's eyes. I whisper into her ear.
"You can walk away. I won't think of you as a coward"

She then stood her ground and seem a bit more confident. I had this guilt even more. To think everyone still had the face of motivation.

"You have my respect."

"Aye, Violet we are going to the dining room."

Time sure does fly by. Ness had taught us the formation. I was pair up with Armin. It was nice to have someone you know. In Ness squad. I look to see them.That it was our fellow comrades. Marco had an unfair death. I won't let him die in vain. I turn to Jean and hug him. He needed one, he was a little down about Marco death.

"What do you think you are doing horse face"

I broke the hug and saw Eren dash to us. He then pulled my hand. I gave him a glare.

"Marco is dead"

"What he can't be dead"

"Yes, he is. I found his body."