Chapter 025

A/M💕🌷omg 8k reads, I truly
Didn't think people love my writing. Omg thank you so much.

Tomorrow was the day where it will all go down. I sat next to Eren. I look to see all the people here excited about tomorrow but I wasn't. I still haven't told them. I clench my hand, how could I tell them. I look down at my plate of meat. I took a bite, it wasn't the same as before. I haven't eaten meat in a while.  Everything was perfect back then. I guess since mother would make some for me. Tears feel off my cheek. I  wipe them it wasn't the time for these petty emotions . They had knocked out Sasha. I can't let them treat her like this.

"Sasha it's just meat calm down."

"Sasha please stay with us"

"Meat"

Those words weren't mine. I touched my head. Sasha is going to. I slowly drop everything no I can't. I move my plate to Eren. What can I do, it's bound to happen.  Just by a touch of someone I can see their memories. This power or more like ability is gong to be the death of me.

"You have to eat tomorrow is the big day. You must be strong in order to harden your skin"

"But Violet its meat"

I grab his fork and shove it into his mouth. I don't want to eat it fool. So let's have memories till you make them last. I don't think I have the choice as you do. I turn to see Sasha still out cold. Everything is how it should be.

"To think Sasha had offered to share meat with us."

"When did that happen"

"When we were cleaning the cannons. I think about four months ago. Violet do you remember."

"Yeah, Connie I had helped her. She force me into it"

"You stole meat with Sasha"

"Eren there is a lot about me you don't know"

But think about it. It all happens in four months so fast. To think I just graduated and here I am taking my home back from the titans. Eren was thinking about something. I should tell them. Maybe it's best not to. I will tell them later. Time I need time to.

"I took you back into this helll. I'm sorry Violet but please don't forget who you are"

I heard a voice. My ears started to ring deep inside. It hurt so much what am I supposed to do. It hurts way too much. I dug my nails into my hand.

Jean and Eren began to argue again. I look at Mikasa and she held the same expression as me. I was tired of their fights . We should just wait it out, Eren won't die either way. Eren also wouldn't hit Jean hard.

"Ah seriously, if you didn't have titans powers, you would have been dead about ten times. And every time, Mikasa or Violet will have to save your ass." He throws him a punch to the gut. That must have hurt. Eren then turn to me, I smile and gave him a shrug. "I'll just have to kill you" Jean was going all out.

Eren was in the ground. He glares at Jean. "That's something I have to take to heart"
He punches Jean.

"You should start showing your mom some respect Jean boy"

Another punch came his way.

"Would you forget that already"