Chapter 019

"Look Violet you can dance now

"Look Violet you can dance now."

"Yesss papaaa I am now a princess like the stories you told me about"

"Violet you were always a princess, but now to get to the point. You and your mommy will go somewhere far without me. I won't see you for a long time. That doesn't mean I won't see you again. Remember what I told you this world will be beautiful in its own way. I'm sorry but please live well."

"Alright bye-bye"

I opened my eyes to see the same thing. Was that my father? He looked like me. But something threw me off. But was her father like me and knew about the real world. He was crying and look sad.

I had changed into a cloak. I sat at the dining table thinking about it. Was he like me too. I then look to see them enter. She was part of Hanji squad. I was part of the Levi Squad. To think they trusted me after all.

"Pack everything make it look like we're never here."

I look to the distance to see the military police jumping into the house we were at right now. Would we had been taking into custody?

Levi started to explain our situation right now

Levi started to explain our situation right now. They wanted custody of Historia and Eren. They had also ban Scouts activities. He was having fun with someone. I don't remember who he was.

They all heard rusting in the bushes it turn out to be Hanji and her squad.

"Ah, Violet you are awake great news."

I nodded to her words. Historia was to take the role of queen. She wanted to fight but her duties were first. I touch her shoulders.

"You should be the ruler of these walls. Your death is not needed right now. Live your life to the fullest. Here she gave it to me for you."

I handed her the note Ymir gave to me. I told her about what is out there. And what is to come but now most since the new holder will know as well. She smiled and grab it. They might know about me.