All Aboard

(You have no idea how much hell I went through trying to redesign bloxx. Several times I tried to replace him with alternate OC aliens with similar powers like Rimecraft whis basically bloxx but ice. Eventually though I finally managed to make this version here which was widely accepted on Deviantart.. so here it is.. Non-Omniverse Bloxx.)

"Oh my

"Oh my.. boomerang." Sokka coughed as he staggered out of the RV and into the hallway of the ship which now had a huge smoking hole in it, debris and molten metal raining from the ceiling. "I can't feel my everything."

"Maybe we should've found a manual or something." moaned Toph as she also staggered out of the RV. 

"Ben? Where's Ben!?" Sokka  asked. "Ben if I didn't accidentally kill you, give us a sign!"

"I think you got me in my crotch." wheezed out a voice from underneath the Rust Bucket. 

"Ben!!"

Sokka and Toph grabbed Ben by his armpits and pulled him out from underneath the RV. 

"Do I still have a face?" Ben groaned. "I don't feel it. I can't feel my face."

"You have a face." said Toph.

"Oh thank God." said Ben. "Wait.. you're blind."

Toph chuckled. 

"You have your face." said Sokka. "Also sorry about crashing your flying box with wheels."

"It's fine, Grandpa upgraded since the last time it totally blew up." said Ben. "It's pretty much made out of the same stuff as NRG's suit now. See? No scratch."

Sure enough, the Rust Bucket looked completely fine. 

"Cooool." said Sokka. "That flying death trap's really growing on me."

Ben stood up, dusting the soot off his jacket. "Jeez, I think I dislocated something."

"Yeah, it's as if somebody slammed into you with a flying machine." said Toph.

"I hear sarcasm in that voice, and I'll choose to ignore it." said Sokka. "Ben listen, it's pretty obvious you're like, strong and stuff, we need all the help we can get so get your head in the game!"

"Yeah, right. Why are we here again?" Ben groaned, rubbing his head. 

"Katara! Focus!" Sokka exclaimed.

"Right her!" Ben shook his head rapidly. "Sorry. Yeah, lets go get her! Which way is she?"

"Don't know, maybe we can ask these guys?" said Toph said, pointing to her left. 

"FREEZE!"

"Whoa!" Ben and Sokka threw their hands up in the air as what appeared to be pronged spears were aimed directly at their chests, held by the armored soldiers of the Ladies.