BONUS II

Warning: this chapter is purely for fun, I wanted to experiment a bit and this is what I ended up with. You don't need to read this if you don't like different point of views. It is not needed to understand the novel, I mean there's back story with some hmm hints to things but- this is just a fun new perspective I gave a try.
Anyways, Enjoy!

____

Andrew would just like to put it out into the universe that he knew this would happen.

Just a fun little acknowledgment he would like to make but certainly not out loud to his King. Not yet at least, because the mere strings of emotions he could feel pulling in the direction of his King was enough to make him wince, straightening his back as he glances around the garden area composedly, taking in the evening fizzling out in the most spectacular of ways.

Well, he dryly thinks, can't say he didn't spot this coming from a mile away.

After his Queen had given the orders, King Nolan had ordered Jack to kindly escort instantly demoted Jared to the dungeons and he would handle him (in other terms rip him of his status, let him rot in prison) and Andrew was given the task of overseeing the rest of the dinner party.

A lot of people had called it a night after the debacle leaving him with the scut work in just bidding farewell and assuring the Alphas and Luna's everything was getting handled. It's not like Andrew knew where his King had flaunted off too, either to follow Jack or Queen Cassie, what he did know however was he did not like the feeling emitting from the connection binding him to his Alpha.

"It's bad." His mate murmurs from beside him, Andrew's hand tightens against her hip, eyes flickering down to his cub shuffling against Sarah's body sleeping through all the action that has just occurred. He dips his head to the juncture of his mates throat, running his nose along before peppering the mating bite with a gentle kiss in assurance.

"It will work out."

Sarah's breathes him in, mouth murmuring against his hair. "Did you ever think this would happen? My best friend, coming to visit Amelia only she being our Queen all along."

"I don't think either of us saw this coming but you can't tell me it is all that surprising. We've known for a while there was something much more different to her than just human."

"Her survival was far too much of a miracle for it to be real."

"Being a Queen Alpha brings it's own power - human or not." Andrew replies, head lifting to scan the garden block again and finding a few stragglers gossiping of today's events by the corner but looking on their way to bid goodnight. "Do you think I made it worse by calling her the title upfront?"

"I think you just confirmed a lot of what she already knew."

"You can't tell me she didn't know at all, through any of this. The signs were blaring red in front of her all this time, how could she have..." He trails off feeling her annoyance flare before seeing it.

"Drew," His mate chides gently, eyes simmering on his and he softens his snark, "you can't see what you think isn't possible. It is amazing what the mind blocks you from seeing and believing."

"Well, I think she knows by now." Andrew retorts feeling the wind picking up, adding another stressor to the one hell of a day because he knows this could only mean a storm is brewing figuratively and literally. He delves a little deeper and feels the tie binding him to his Queen, the cord coiling together tightly in a way that wasn't before, and then... Andrews eyes widen and he can feel Sarah stiffen just the same beside him.