v.

" you are made of magic, indescribable magic "

__

      I was running, or speed walking to describe it more accurately. My heels were clicking satisfactorily against the marble flooring, my dress sweeping behind me with the air giving me a sort of Victorian era vibe.

I was feeling this kind of vibe, kind of like a runaway princess.

Anyways, the point was, I was speed walking towards the ball entrance doorway where Alpha King Nolan was supposedly meeting me. It was the grand entrance the King was supposed to go through, leading down the stairway in a dramatic sense.

And now I was scared of being late, hence the whole half-walk and half-jog jig I was currently doing.

The doorway comes into view, my loud clicking of heels announcing my presence to the the two warrior's standing guard beside the doorway.

"Jackson," I greet pleasantly surprised, I hadn't seen him since he'd brought me to the hospital. That felt like years ago now.

"Your majesty." He bows his head, eyes sweeping downwards as the guard on the other end of the large wooden doorway does the same. He looks a little surprised to be acknowledged.

I look behind me, confused as to why he'd just called me your majesty and thinking Nolan had made his presence. No one was behind me, in fact Nolan wasn't anyway near so putting aside why he said it I focus on this matter.

"Nolan told me to meet him here, is he near?" I ask politely, trying to fend off the nerves before they got the best of me.

His eyes glaze over for a brief second and I know he's chatting to someone, hopefully Nolan. I look towards the other Warrior and smile politely. "Cassandra Williams," I hold out a hand, "I feel odd knowing Jackson's name but not yours."

"Warren. It's an honour, madam."

"Honours mine, Warren. I suppose you wouldn't be able to tell me how many people are inside the ballroom right now?"

He coyly smiles, eyes lighting up in what I determine to be mischief. "Do you really want to know?"

I consider it for a moment. "You're right, I don't."

He chuckles. "If it's anything to go by madame, you'll outshine everyone tonight."

"Don't let the King hear that." I joke.

"I think he'll agree on this one, madame."

"Cassie, please." I quickly correct noticing at the side of my eye Jackson give a stiff nod and Warren quickly following. Warrens smile falls and it's back to the stoic guard look.

"King Nolan's waiting on the other side of the doorway. I've been ordered to let you through to meet him."

"The other side?" I squeak out, "wait isn't that-"

"Smile. You look beautiful, my Queen." Jackson compliments with an encouraging smile of his own.

Next thing I know (before I can even consider him being the second person to say those last two words) Warren and himself are grabbing a handle each and the doorway is being pulled open with both of their heads bowed.

My breath hitches as I'm met with the view off the balcony and the long leading staircase. My eyes immediately fall onto the suit cladded werewolf, back turned towards me but I feel the power radiating off him and know instantly who it is.

When he turns, the world fades away into a blur and all I can see is the absolute awestruck expression that falls upon his face, mouth gaping open just a little and his brown eyes flash a deep electrifying gold.