Chapter 4

I'M SOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING! I didn't have much free time, and my health is going pretty low, which isn't really good but i will still try and make as much chapters as i can! Love yall and thank you for your suport!

3rd person pov:

It's been weeks since Y/n and Tommy made the deal, and things have been going perfectly. Y/n was looking after them, and when they needed something, she just packed it and left it in front of their door. Tommy was really thankfull that she decided to help him, and now he just feels way more than just safe with her, he feel like this is his home, where he belongs. He thinks that they don't care about him, but the truth is, they think he's dead. But what they didn't know was that something big will happen, that will reveal his little secret.

--------------------------------| Time skip 3 weeks |-------------------------------

Y/n's pov:

I'm walking back from L'manberg, it's been a long day. I mined them some netherite, diamonds and went to look for some enchantments. They looked really happy and confused when they just saw all the things they needed in front of their door. But i was excited to see Tommy, i wonder what was he doing the whole day.

When i finally arrived to our house, i saw the front door open and some strange footprints coming inside. I immediately took my axe out and got ready to attack anybody who is inside. I slowly walked inside, and looked around if i could see anybody. Then i heard Tommy scream something from his room. Without thinking i started running into his room, when i started getting closer to his room, i could hear some males voice, and he didn't sounded friendly.

When i barged into the room, i saw Tommy laying on the floor with cuts on his face, and some strange man standing in front of him. The man had bright green hoodie, black jeans with black boots. He had netherite enchanted axe, that was in his right hand about to swing at Tommy. I didn't take a good look at his face, because i immediately ran in front of Tommy and blocked the mans attack with my axe. Now i could see his face. Well, he didn't really had one. He wore a smile mask on his face, which was kind of creepy. When i blocked his attack he looked kind of shocked, but quickly gained his balance and stepped back. I just quickly glanced at Tommy and yelled at him ,, RUN!! ". He without thinking got up and started running outside, but before he left, he looked at me worriedly. I didn't really have time to reasure him everything will be fine because the masked man swinged his axe at me, and i barely dodget it in time. When i got up i kicked the man in his stomach, then took his head and smashed it into my knee. He dropped his axe and fell to the ground. I took his axe and throwed it away from him, so he couldn't just reach for it. Then i heard some footsteps dash around my house. When i ran to the window to take a look, i saw to man ran after Tommy, and Tommy seemed to run towards the L'manberg. But before i could do anything more somebody took my head and smashed it into the wall next to me. When i fell to the ground i felt dizzy and pain was shooting through my whole head. When i looked up i saw the man, but now he had cracked mask, i could see one of his green eyes. He looked really angry and impressed at the same time. I just kicked his legs so he fell to the ground, and i just pinned him under me. His face was smacked on the floor, he was squirming a bit, but then gave up. ,, Who the fuck are you and why are you after Tommy?! " I hissed at him. He just chuckled, now i could hear that his voice was kind of deep. ,, I should ask you the same.. " He just said. Then i remembered the two man who were running after Tommy. Fuck. I got off that weird man and started running through the hall and jumped out the window. I ran the same track Tommy ran. I hope i'm not late.

Word count: 747