Chapter 26

I woke up to some voices whispering something around me.

,, Wake her up, the breakfast is ready and she's gonna miss it! "

,, Hell no! You do it! She'll kill me! "

,, I'll kill you both if you don't shut the fuck up. " I said coldy and glared at Tommy who was bickering with Sam about who should wake me up. Tommy went pale and immediately muttered a few 'sorry's' before running away, while Sam just chuckled and walked over to my bed.

,, C'mon, let's go. " He said and kneeled down infront of my bed to look at me better. ,, No. " I simply said and turned around. I heard him sigh before he walked away, thank god, i'm free. Well... Not for too long.

Then i heard some more footsteps return to my bed, and then just stop, they were probably staring at me. After a few seconds i felt myself being lifted up from my bed, which made me yelp and finally open my eyes. When i looked at who was carrying me i realized it was Techno, who looked really amused by my reaction.

,, Techno what the hell? " I said sleepily, clearly annoyed. He chuckled before looking back down at me. ,, It's time for breakfast, so you need to get up. " He said and smiled. ,, Ugh... I don't want to... " I groaned and dramaticly turned my head away which made him laugh. ,, Oh come on now, if you won't go by yourself i'll have to carry you there. " He said and gave me a smug smirk. ,, Hah, i'd like to see you try. " I said and rolled my eyes at him.

Oh boy, my first mistake...

-----------------

,, TECHNO PUT ME DOWN YOU ASSHOLE-!! "

,, Oh shut up or else i'll drop you. "

,, ... "

,, That's what i tho- "

,, You wouldn't dare bitch.

,, Hah.. "

,, WAIT- TECHNO NO-! "

And now i was sitting on the cold floor of my hallway, and my ass hurted. I looked up at Techno and glared at him which made him roll his eyes and walk away. I sighed before getting up carefully, and starting to slowly walk into the kitchen. When i walked in i saw Tommy talking with Tubbo and Ranboo, then Sam putting  plates full of food on the table and Techno just sitting there, staring at everyone.

I groaned and walked to the table to sit next to Tommy. Ranboo looked at me and gave me a sweet smile which i returned. Sam walked over to me and putted a plate infront of me. ,, I'm glad you made it, i was starting to worry we will have to have breakfast without you. " He said teasingly and gave me a wink before walking back to the kitchen. I chuckled before looking down at my food.

Nice.

---------------

I was just sitting outside on our porch, watching the kids play. They tried to secretly invite me to play with them too, but Sam always heard and told them off, that i still need to relax.

I haven't seen Techno in a while, he's probably at his farm or somewhere. Tomorrow we're going to Philza's place, Tommy already asked Ranboo if he wants to come, he said he'll think about it.

Ranboo is just so wholesome and cute, he even came up to me and asked me politely if he could call me mom! So now i'm a single mother of three! I couldn't be happier.

Yet, everything will come to an end soon...