Chapter 23

I was awake this whole night. I felt like something was gonna go wrong. If i'm being honest, i'm worried now. We already sent a letter to Philza, letting him know we will take the kids there, but i'm not sure if we should take Ranboo too...

I turned to Techno who was just peacefully farming his potatoes. Now that i was thinking about it, i had only guy friends... No girl friends... I need to find some. I mean, Minx and Niki looked and sounded nice, so i could try and befriend them. I should stop thinking about this right now. Whatever. Anyways, boys are right now packing their things so we could leave, Techno and Sam wanted to come with us, but i insisted on going alone with Tommy and Tubbo. Because i still had to do something.

But let's stop thinking about the bad things, we still have two days left until  we'll get going. So i guess we need to enjoy it as long as we can.

,, Y/n! Watch out!! " I heard Sam yell. I turned around and saw that there was a ram running towards me. I immediately jumped to the side just in time. I fell to the floor with a loud thud, and then felt a sharp pain in my side. I groaned and tried to get up, but before i could i saw the ram run towards me again, but now even faster.  My eyes widened, i immediately knew that even if i tried i wouldn't get out of it's way in time, so i closed my eyes, waiting for him to hit me. But then i felt some arms lift me up from the ground and then they probably teleported. I opened my eyes to see that it was Techno carrying me, he was looking at me worriedly. When i looked quickly around and realized that we were standing infront of the door of our house, the crazy ram was now angrily hopping around, and Sam was trying to catch it, from time to time carefully looking at me worriedly. ,, Are you okay? " I heard Techno ask, so i turned back to him. ,, Y- yeah... I'm fine, you can put me down now. " I said and gave him a small smile. He nodded and putted me carefully down. I stepped down, but immediately felt a sharp pain in my side again. I whinced and gripped Techno's hand for support, he immediately grabbed my arm and lifted it over his shoulders. I carefully looked down at my side, there was a big wound and it was bleeding really badly. What did i even fall on? Was it that sharp? ,, Fuck... " I mumbled, Techno seemed to notice the wound. ,, What the hell happened? " Techno asked, carefully examinating the wound. ,, I don't know, i fell on something... " I said, i was starting to feel kinda light headed. Techno nodded and then finally started walking with me inside.

Techno setted me into the chair next to the couch, in which was Ranboo still sleeping. I groaned and looked at the wound again, it didn't stop bleeding at all. I sighed before looking down at the floor. I heard Techno walk away, and after a little while he came back. ,, Uhm... I'll - i'll need you to-... Lift your shirt up a bit... " Techno said and looked away from me, i could see that he was blushing. ,, Oh- uhm- yeah. " I said and nervously laughed. I lifted my shirt up a bit, so the wound was visible. Techno cleared his throat before kneeling down infront of me. He took out the rubbing alcohol and started wiping my wound. I whinced in pain, but still tried to not make a sound.

After Techno was done cleaning the wound he started patching it up with bandages. When he was done he took the bloodied pads and went to throw them away. That's when Sam walked in. ,, I'm really sorry Y/n! I didn't think he would run away and hurt anyone! " Sam said and then immediately looked at the wound on my side, he realized that Techno already patched it up, which seemed to relieve him. ,, It's fine... Don't worry about it. " I said and smiled at him. He shook his head and laughed lightly. ,, But i'm probably gonna go to my room, i'm kinda tired. " I said and chuckled. ,, Oh yes, do you need any help getting to your room? " He asked, still being carefull. ,, Oh no, i think i can get there by myself, but thank you. " I said and smiled at him. I then standed up from the chair, surprisingly it didn't even hurt that much. Then i started carefully walking back to my room. When i walked in i closed that door carefully and stumbled to my bed, and then without wasting a second plopped down onto the bed. My eyes closed and i fell asleep.

Well, one day is already gone, so great.