Chapter 21

I woke up really early, it's probably 3 or 4 am. I couldn't sleep so i thought i'd go out for a walk, maybe a little longer walk. Maybe take a look at L'manberg, i haven't been there in a while.

I was walking in the direction of L'manberg when i heard some voice coming towards me. They sounded familiar, but i couldn't remember where i knew them from. Then i saw a some people coming towards me. It was Quackity, Karl and some girl with purple hair, i don't think i know her. After a little while they seemed to notice me, they stared at me for a few seconds before waving at me. ,, Hey! You! " Quackity yelled at me, his eyes sparkling for a moment. I raised my eyebrow at him, i forgot that i still needed to be carefull, Dream and his two bitches are still lurking somewhere. ,, Yeah? Do you need something? " I asked, eyeing them all up and down trying to spot any sight of danger. They all had swords with them, but based on how i see their poses i can see they're not good at fighting. That means they're not a threat. ,, You seem familiar, do i know you from somewhere? " He said looking me up and down. I sighed, trying to come up with an excuse. ,, Uhm... I'm sometimes wandering around here so you might've seen me here. " I said and laughed lightly. I noticed that the girl was looking at me weirdly. ,, Aren't you that girl that Dream was talking about? " She asked suspiciously, furrowing her brows. I laughed nervously and placed my hand carefully on my sword, just incase they tried something. ,, No? I don't know anyone named Dream, sorry. " I said, i could see her looking at me suspiciously. I saw Quackity roll his eyes. ,, Fuck Dream. " He said quietly, but i heard him. I turned my head away from them and tried to hide my chuckles, but Quackity noticed and grinned slightly. I then cleared my throat and turned back to them. ,, Anyways, it was nice meeting you but i have to go. " I said and smiled at them before walking away. ,, Hey! Wait! What's your name? " Quackity yelled at me. I turned back, thinking if i should tell them. ,, I'm N/n. " I said and smiled. ,, I'm Quackity, this is Minx, and that's Karl! " He yelled after me before we all started walking our ways.

When i finally arrived it looked... Different... But, since i don't care, i just walked away. I was walking towards the docks, when i felt something sweet in the air. It was a really sweet scent, it was coming from a building near me. I was never in this part of the town, so i wasn't sure what it was, it looked like a bakery i guess. When i walked in, a bell on the door ringed. I started walking towards one of the shelfs that were there, it was full of muffins, they looked so delicious. ,, Hello, what can i get for you? " I heard a sweet voice call out for me. I immediately knew who it was. Niki. I turned around to be met with Niki, she was smiling at me sweetly. ,, Oh uhm yeah.. I'll just take ten muffins. " I said and smiled back at her. ,, Ohhh, that's a big order, coming right up! " She said happily and went to put the muffins in a bag. I looked around and immediately noticed a poster laying on the door. How did i not noticed it. Am i that blind? I walked towards it and picked it up. There was my face on it... And it read ' Wanted '... What the hell? Then on the lower side there was written ' If you see her, call Dream '. I sighed and throwed the paper away. ,, Okay... It will be 10 golden ingots. " She said happily. I chuckled before reaching into my pocket, now i realized i had only diamonds on me.

Don't ask, i may or may have not sold my potatoe farm to Techno.

I took 7 diamonds and gave them to her, then took the bag from the counter. ,, Thank you and have a nice day! " I said and started walking away. ,, W- wait! That's too much! I can't take this all! " Niki yelled after me. ,, Hey, it's fine, don't worry about it, have a nice day! " I said and walked out the store without letting her say anything more. I guess it's now time to head home, it's atleast 7 am.

While i was walking i was munching on my muffin, oh god they were soooo good. I was getting near our house, i could already see it. It was getting kinda cold, i guess a storm is coming. I walked inside the house to see Techno and Sam already awake, they were sitting in the living room, not talking, just staring into the fire place until they heard the door open. I sighed, took my coat off and hanged it on the hook. I walked into the kitchen and setted the bag of muffins on the table. Then i heard Techno and Sam walk in,  oh shit. ,, Y/n, where were you? " Techno said, he sounded angry. ,, I just took a walk, nothing too serious. " I said and rolled my eyes. It was kinda funny seeing them mad... No... Not mad... Protective... Oh yeah, that's the word. I heard Techno sight and Sam chuckle. ,, It's fine, don't worry, Techno was just worried, and i was too. Anyway, what did you bring us? " He said and peeked over my shoulder. ,, Muffins. " I said and smiled. Sam squeeled in excitment and immediately went to grab one. I laughed and him and glanced at Techno, he was already looking at me. ,, Sorry, next time i'll leave you a note or something. " I said and smiled at him. ,, Yeah yeah, whatever. " He mumbled and went to take one muffin too.

I started walking to Tommy's and Tubbo's room to wake them up. When i was standing outside of their room i knocked and then came in. ,, Boys, it's time to wake- " I started but before i could even finish i noticed that boys were gone. My heart dropped. Oh god oh god oh god oh god... Calm down... It's fine, they're probably in the bathroom or outside. I walked into the kitchen to talk to the guys. ,, Uhm hey guys, do you know where Tommy and Tubbo went? " I asked nervously. They looked at me and then back to their food. ,, They haven't left their room, what do you mean? " Techno said, not looking away from his food. Now my heart seriously stopped. I immediately ran into their room and looked around in panic. Then i saw that their window was opened, and it looked like someone dragged them out. But when i left they were still in their bed. That means it happened now. Without thinking twice i ran to the window and jumped through it. I tried to look for any clues where they could be. Goddammit, why do you always have to do problems Dream. I saw a piece of clothe laying on the ground, so i started running in that direction. I felt tears forming in my eyes, they were threathning to fall out. ,, TOMMY!! TUBBO!! " I screamed, then fell to the ground because i tripped. I started crying, i couldn't control it. Y/n! You need to be strong! You need to find them! I wiped my tears and got up. ,, TOMMY!! TUBBO!! " I screamed again, my voice cracking.  ,, Please... " I mumbled, my head started to spin. Then i heard it. ,, MOM! " It was Tommy. ,, TOMMY!! TUBBO!! " I screamed again, trying to hear his voice again. ,, MOM! " I immediately started running in that direction, after a little while i saw a light getting near me, it was a fire. But when i ran there, no one was there. When i turned around i saw Dream standing there, and he held Tommy's body in his hands, behind him Sapnap with Tubbo's, and George just grinning behind them. Then i noticed that Tommy and Tubbo had big bleeding holes in their chests. I screamed and fell to the ground. ,, It's your fault they're dead. " They started saying. ,, No... No... No no no no no! " I started saying, i gripping my hair.

,, Y/n? " ,, Y/n?! "

I gasped and sitted up, tears falling out my eyes. ,, Hey hey hey! It's fine, it's okay! " I heard a voice say, when i looked up i saw it was Sam, he looked worried. ,, You were crying in your sleep, what happened? " He said softly, his eyes looking at me worriedly. I sighed, calming my breath. ,, Yeah... I'm fine... Just a nightmare. " I said and gave him a weak smile. He nodded, still looking at me worried. ,, Tommy and Tubbo Are already awake, they're eating the muffins, but i managed to save one for you. " He said with a smile. I laughed and nodded before getting up. Sam chuckled and followed me into the kitchen. When i saw Tommy and Tubbo i sighed in relief, thank god they're okay. When they noticed me they said a quick ' Good morning ' with full mouth. I laughed at them and then took the last muffin that was waiting on the counter for me. I took a bite into the sweet pastry, it's so delicious.

Thank god that thing was just a nightmare...

Or was it?...