Ryan got me a comic

1996: Ryan Got Me A Comic Book

It was Brendon and Ryan's "best friend anniversary" as Brendon called it and he was running around the house hyper on his last two cans of sprite.

"Mom where's Ryan?" He whined and sat on the couch kicking his feet.

"His mom theres lots of traffic on the road, they'll be here soon sweetheart just clean up a bit." His mom hummed as she cleaned the dishes.

Brendon pouted and started picking up some of his toys. He was so focused on trying to pick up his giant truck he didn't hear Ryan come in.

"I can't pick it up!" Brendon whine to himself and stuck his bottom lip out as he tried to lift it for the sixth time.

Suddenly it started to lift and he gasped as he dropped it in the toybox, just as he did he was met with his best friends honey eyes.

"Ryan!" He squeaked giving him a big hug. "When did you get here? I was too busy with my stupid truck i couldn't lift it but then i did because of you and my mom said there was traffic and--" Brendon cut off shyly looking down.

Ryan just giggled and pulled Brendon to the little mat. "I have a present for you silly close your eyes." He smiled taking Brendon's hands and put them over his eyes.

Brendon smiled excitedly and bounced up and down. "Really? A present for me?" He asked happily.

Ryan giggled reaching over to his Spiderman backpack and pulled out his favorite Captain America comic, placing it on Brendon's tiny lap.

"Okay open." Ryan hummed smiling as he sat back.

Brendon slowly opened his eyes and for the first time in a long time he was speechless. "Ryan this is your favorite." He pouted looking up.

Ryan shrugged and gave a crooked grin. "I want you to have it, i know you'll keep it safe." He said happily.

Brendon grinned from ear to ear and hugged his best friend tight. "You're the best Ry." He smiled.

Ryan hugged him back just as enthusiastically. "I know." He chuckled.

((SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER))