How I met Ryan Ross

1991: I met Ryan Ross.

"Mommyyyy!" Brendon squealed as he hopped down each of the stairs with his chubby little feet, a grin spread from ear to ear.

Brendon's mom looked up from her book and smiled opening her arms for him to run into.

He giggled and rushed over, wriggling up into her lap and squished his cheek into her arm. "You promised we'd go to the playground!" He giggled up at her with sparking eyes.

She looked down at her son in awe and kissed the top of his head. "Of course baby boy, get your shoes on and we can go." She grinned tickling his little belly.

He squealed as his smiled widened stretching his cheeks and he scurried off to get his little converse on.

His mom chuckled and put her book down, getting her purse and took his hand and walked out of the door, Brendon bouncing up and down in excitement.

Once they got to the playground Brendon trampled out of his carseat as soon as he was unbuckled and ran to the swings where he always goes first.

Brendon ran to the one nearest to the tree and stopped when he saw a small brown haired boy with honey eyes sitting on his swing, his little feet kicking slightly as he just sat there. Not swinging. On his swing.

Brendon whimpered and walked over to the boy poking his hand. "You're on my swings!" He whined pouting slightly. The boy looked up as if he was in a faze and frowned. "But i was here first! I don't see your name on it." He huffed.

Brendon was taken back, he's never met anyone who's talked back to him in such a way.

Brendon made a face and crossed his arms over his chest sticking his bottom lip out. "But i always sit here." He pouted.

The honey eyed boy looked at him for the longest time and shrugged. "Sit right there." He pointed to the swings next to him.

Brendon followed the boy's chubby little hand to it and made a noise. "I don't wanna sit there!" He whined.

The boy couldn't help but smile at Brendon's frustration, he found it amusing.

Brendon made another noise and threw his arms up. "If you don't move i'll sit on you!" He threatened.

The honey eyed just smiled and shrugged. "Go ahead." He said moving his tiny legs to make room.

Brendon looked at him questioningly and looked at his lap, hesitantly moving forward.

He turned around and sat on the tiny space between the boy's legs and laced his tiny fingers around the metal chain.

"My name is Brendon." He said shyly as he started swinging a little.

The boy nodded, causing his curls to tickle the back of Brendon's neck. "My name is Ryan." He said swinging his legs again out of habit.

Brendon grinned at his new friend and they spent the next two hours swinging in the comfortable silence, and oddly Brendon was okay with it.