Jade Chamber

So... I'm back for a while. Sorry I cannot update last week for a reason. But as I promise, I update a chapter before finally putting myself in the sea of my book.

I'm going to return later on the end of April. Together with my new story. I know what about the other story of mine? Yes, they also come with a new chapter later.

With this chapter I declare that the vote for the new story is closed and the winner is....
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

🎉~TOILET BOUND HANAKO-SAN~🎉

So the first story I'm gonna publish is that story. What about the other story? They will come in the future later.

Okay. Now we done with our chit-chat. Let's continue our chapter. Enjoy~

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

#AUTHOR POV#

"Um... Don't you think this is too early?"

"Of course not! You need to get ready now!"

"What for?" Amaru tilting his head while looking at Childe still yawn even though he already taking a bath. Zhongli sigh before giving the invitation to Amaru.

"Invitation?"

"From Lady Ningguang. You have been invited to go to Jade Chamber and have a meeting with Lady Ningguang."

"And where is the Jade Chamber?"

"...Sky."

"...And how can I get up there? Pray for Lord Barbatos?" ask Amaru sarcastically.

"That's not a bad idea. Although I sure he will be too 'busy' to even hear other people pray." Zhongli answer.

"True...."

"Come on. You need to eat breakfast before you go. And I know a place." Childe says while opening the door of the room and step outside followed by Amaru and Zhongli. They go to Wanmin restaurant, there a girl with this bear thing is doing some cleaning in the counter.

#AMARU POV#

"Xiangling! Is the restaurant already open?" The girl smile and nod.

"Yes, of course. What can I get for you?"

"3 serving of Jewelry Soup and 2 Jade Parcels." Say Zhongli while taking a seat. When all of us seat we start to chat or more like a lecture to me. Zhongli keeps saying what manners I should do when meeting with lady Ningguang.

And Childe? He just laughs while trying to use a chopstick. Is using chopsticks really that hard? I already can do it since.... Forever. I guess? Only when our food comes I can finally enjoy some quiet.

Eating this in the early morning really is enjoyable (The author will just go back to sleep if I wake up very early in the morning).

After we eat, Zhongli gives me a direction on where to go and where the shortcut to go to Jade Chamber and told me that Lumine with Paimon is also getting invited.

I thank them and start to walk in the direction Mr.Zhongli told me to. While I'm walking I'm just enjoying the calm wind of Liyue.

"Excuse me... Is this the right way to go to Jade Chamber?" I ask an old man that standing beside a green stone.

"Ah! Good morning, young boy. What business you have to go to Jade Chamber?"

"I receive an Invitation from Lady Ningguang. Here." I give this man my envelope. He takes the envelope and reads it carefully.

"Hmmm. In that case, what are the words?"

"Words?" I looking at him raising one of my brows.

"I'm afraid I cannot let you in if you don't know wor-"

"Wait for a moment!" An old man sees a lady in purple walking towards us.

"Lady Yuheng." Greet an old man and bow slightly.

"Good morning to you too. Mind if I take this young boy over here? Ningguang is already waiting." The lady by the name yuheng said.

"Certainly. Please this way." The lady mentioned I to go first before following herself.

"Thank you for the assistance, Lady Yuheng," I said to her respectfully just the way Zhongli teach me.

"Please, my name is Keqing. And yours is Amaru, right?"

"Yes, Lady Keqing."

"You can drop a Lady. Besides our age is not that far. So, I thought you will come together with your other 2 friends? But I didn't see them with you." She asks me and I'm just shaking my head.

"I'm afraid they are getting lost. I didn't meet them since yesterday." I told Keqing and feeling quite shameful thinking I never really help them.

"Don't worry. I personally will go and search for your friend. I'm afraid they also get lost while searching for a way to go to Jade Chamber." I mutter a thank you and bow to her. She takes me to quite a big door with.. wait! Is that gold?!

"Ningguang should be inside her office. This maid will show you away." She points to one of the maids before leaving. The maid let me inside, we go downstairs and there I can see a beautiful lady sitting at the grand table while looking for some papers.

"Excuse me, Lady Ningguang. The quest has already arrived." The said lady Ningguang look up and lock a gaze with me. With a smile, she stands and greets me.

"Greetings, Honorable Knights from Knight of Favonius, Mondstat." She said.

"Ah! Yes, thank you for having me, Lady Ningguang. Sorry for coming so early." That words make her chuckle.

#AUTHOR POV#

"That should be my word. I'm sorry for giving you an invitation for such short notice." Ningguang said with a chuckle make Amaru eyes sparkle seeing beauty in front of him.

"You are very beautiful. No! I mean you! I'm sorry for not bringing anything for you! I'm heard is a Liyue Custom to bring a gift if we get invited from someone." Amaru apologize

"It's quite alright. I'm also didn't need-"

"Lady Ningguang. A word, please." Cut a maid while getting closer to Ningguang.

"Yes?"

"My lady. There is a quite persistent letter from Feiyun Commerce Guild. They keep asking you to personally model for a new bunch of clothes they going to air soon."

"And I'm telling them every time that my answer is n-" Ninguang pause for a moment and looking at Amaru upside down and gently smirk.

"My answer is no but tell them that I....might have found a perfect model." The secretary looks confused before also looking at Amaru and smile a satisfying one. She nods and immediately goes to write a reply. Amaru can only shudder thinking if something bad is gonna happen.