Interlude: Amaru is being kidnap?!

Heyo~ this is your beloved author. Today chapter will be special chapter. Amaru is still sleeping from the original timeline. That's why, I will tell you one of Amaru event in Mondstats.

I apologize for not updating sooner but in my defense (again), I thinking of the new story idea.

Reader: *throw a book at Author* You already have many incomplete story.

Ouch! Okay okay. Is not like the new book will coming soon. Can't blame this author mind you know. This author have many story that not even make it towards publish line. Enjoy this chapter.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

#AUTHOR POV#

"GRANDMASTER JEAN!" Shout Paimon through Knight of Favonius Headquarters. Lumine comes to Jean Office with so not gentle strength.

"What is it?" Lisa that also in there looks at Lumine and Paimon weird.

"You seem to rush. What happen?"

"A-A-AMARU IS BEING KIDNAPPED!"

"WHAT?!"

"So how that idiot can get kidnap?"

"We also don't know! Yesterday morning we still see him and boom he has gone for the entire night!"

"... How did that related to kidnap?"

"Because of Ransom note!" Paimon throws what seems to be a letter and Diluc forehead becomes the place it lands. His eyes twitch for a little before grabbing the letter and read it out loud.

We have someone here that you really treasure.

Quite an eye-catching fellow, I must say.

Shall we play a game to decide this person's fate?

I mark a map for you.

Come to this location and you will find another clue in there.

You have until sunset.

Good luck.

"... That looks serious." Venti said making Lumine glare at him.

"IT IS SERIOUS!"

"So by this map. The first location in Springvale. You all go first. Let Venti and Diluc accompany you. I will try to get help from other people." Jean said calmly. The 4 of them nod and soon go to operation 'S̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶L̶u̶m̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶f̶u̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶b̶r̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶l̶a̶w̶'̶  'Save a cinnamon roll from a Wolves'

-Springvale-

"So it's around here?"

"Yes! Now, where is it?"

"Ah! I see something." Venti said caught the attention of the others. True to his word there is a bottle with a letter in there. Venti opens it and starts to read it.

Oh? You find this letter?

Impressive. But don't be happy yet. The next clue will be.

The place where everything starts.

Goodluck.

"First a map. Now a riddle?! What this guy's problem!" Paimon said angrily. Lumine, Diluc, and Venti look to be in deep thought.

"Need a hand?" A voice comes from behind them.