Dawn Winery

This update take too long because author idea suddenly stuck. Geez, If I didn't write the plot plan, I will forgot what the next chapter should be. Sorry for the long wait. I decide to update now because next week is my mid exam start and I need to focus on it.

I like it how you guys comment and that comment sometimes make me laugh. I thankful that you enjoy this story as much as I enjoy making it. Although I know my writing skill and grammar still need a lot of improvisation.

Enjoy this chapter and I see you in next chapter or in another book chapter. Bye~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#AUTHOR POV#

"Amaru... Paimon didn't want to offend you but the way you walk is very funny. Are your commission require you to fight a monster or something?" Paimon tilts her head looking at Amaru weirdly.

'You right for once, Paimon. I'm fighting a monster... in bed.' Amaru thought but he didn't answer it like that or else Lumine will start to ask him a question again and it will end with him getting grounded.

"I just accidentally push myself in the last commission, don't worry." Amaru answer with a smile.

"You sure can hold on until we reach Dawn Winery?" Lumine asks in worry. Amaru simply nod. At one point Lumine needs to help Amaru stand up a little bit.

"Paimon hope Master Diluc is in Dawn Winery. You look like can use a doctor." Paimon suggested.

"Em... There is no need for that. I just need a good night's sleep and everything will be okay." Amaru said to try to convince them. Thankfully the rest of the journey gets to spend in a content calm and soon the scene of the winery can be seen.

"Ah! Paimon see Master Diluc over there. Hei! MASTER DILUC!"

"Sometimes I envy her for that flying ability..."

"We are the same, Amaru..." Lumine answers shortly.

"Hm? Oh, it's your group, finally, return from Liyue?" Diluc asks coldly and walks towards them.

"Yep. We decide to go back to Mondstads for a while before returning to Liyue and try to find a way to go inside Inazuma." Paimon said. Diluc just eyeing all of them for a while but his gaze lingers a little longer at Amaru.

"...I see. Your trip from Liyue must be exhausted you all. Even Amaru looks like he can collapse at any second." Diluc commented making Amaru laugh sheepishly.

"Adelinde."

"Yes, Master Diluc."

"Prepare a separate room for them and prepare the tea for the boy. He looks like a corpse with the way he walks." Diluc said that with a stoic expression. Adelinde look quite shocked usually their master only accepted guest from far to spend a night in Mansion also the boy has fit the description that Charles give.

'Could it be?' Adelinde isn't sure so she tries to ask Diluc again.

"Should I put the boy in close room or..."

"Any room is fine." Diluc answer shortly. Poor master Diluc didn't see a glint in Adelinde eyes.

"As you wish, Master Diluc..." She smiles shortly and starts to head back inside the mansion.

#AMARU POV#

I never thought of mister Diluc as a kind and considerate person. The servent here is also nice, they keep smile warmly at me and lead me to this room saying that this is the only available room. I nod and thank them before get inside.