Childe Battle

Yay! ( /^ω^)/♪♪. I finish my exam. Is a tough week. Very Tough. Now my objective for the exam is clear I'm already on holiday, baby!

Expect me to update pretty soon, okay. Maybe once a week? Also need to catch-up with my other story, so yeah~.

See ya, darling. Now, Twisted Wonderland here I come (♡ω♡ ) ~♪.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#Amaru POV#

"...The wind is quite strange."

"Huh? What did you mean, Amaru?" Ask Lumine.

"...Nothing. We must hurry."

By the time we arrive, they already 2 agents of fatui waiting outside the gate. We ask them some questions and by the end of it, we receive information that Childe currently in Gold Chamber. The place that saves all the riches from Liyue.

We hurry our pace already sensing something is terribly wrong. The millelith somehow busy on something. The Gold Chamber, true by its name is really the places with Liyue riches. But everything is not right, they were non of millelith outside. Usually, a place this important should have many millelith guarding it.

"Should we enter?" Ask Paimon unsure.

"Only one way to find out..." I push the door open and as the door closed we already inside, stunned by this many riches. But that, not the only thing that stunned us. Many millelith insides are unconscious.

"What happens here?" Lumine says.

"No idea." Answer Paimon.

"They not kidding when they say this is where Liyue gold is saved maybe even the whole Teyvat mora is saved here,"

"Can we take some?"

Hearing this Lumine scolding Paimon while I keep walking. At the end of the road, a very big dragon rests just like a puppet. I just keep walking until I'm in front of it.

"So this is...Exuvia?" Lumine voice comes from behind me.

"Wah! It really huge!" Said Paimon with an awed voice.

"This is not... Exuvia..." I told them. I don't know why but this so-called Exuvia didn't have a... similarity towards someone.

Clap! Clap!

"Impressive. For you to be here before me. Now can you kindly take some step back? I need to take something..."

"Childe!"

"Paimon know to never trust you Fatui!"

"Aw~ Don't say that. After the memory we make, isn't it right...Amaru?"

"You here to take the gnosis, right?" I ask him sternly.

"Oh? So you know."

"Like hell, we will let you take it!" Shout Paimon with Lumine drawing her sword out.

"Such a shame~. I thought we can be friends instead of an enemy. Why don't you join Fatui, hm~?"

"We will not join that disgusting organization." Exclaim Lumine. I also already have my sword unsheathe.

"Oh well. Let finish this Fatui way then~"

The sound of the clashing sword is the one that can be heard. Attack and dodge. When Lumine attack I will back her up. This goes for a quite long time.

"Not bad~. But I believe I need to achieve my goal first." After said that word, Childe teleport behind us and go to Exuvia. But when he tried to take Rex Lapis Exuvia.... Nothing comes out.

"Lumine, stand your ground. He angry." I told Lumine.

"I see. So you already take the Gnosis. Now that is my problem."

The battle continues and must I say it takes every single energy in me. I already using my skill much time. Lumine is also looking exhausted. Don't blame us okay?! Childe is using his 2nd and 3rd transformation. Due to our luck, we manage to see an opening and attack Childe. Fortunately, we win.

"Ahaha. You are strong. Even you Amaru. I have a feeling that this is not your full power isn't it Lumine? Amaru?" Childe said after falling to his knee.

"Now tell us! What will you do with Gnosis?"

"I believe that is classified Information. So it true, you didn't have a Gnosis." Once again Childe is back to his feet.

"But I afraid this is maybe our last time fight." He continues while doing some chant and many sigils of Permission appear.

"That is... SIGIL OF PERMISSION?!"

"Hahaha! Let see, will the Liyue fall into the abyss by the ancient malice one more?"

"So you use the sigil to wake up Osial!" I said.

"Ping-pong. You are very clever, ne~ Amaru. Let we meet again. If you still alive." With that final word, Childe transforms into water and just disappears. The rain starts pouring heavily together with thunder.

"We must hurry and go back to Jade Chamber and inform Lady Ningguang." Shout Paimon making us running towards the exit. Well, we didn't need to walk to Jade Chamber because now it's flying towards us.