After the Battle

Author Note:

Kazuha is still not coming home. Hah... I save my primo for him but get Jean instead. There still time left. Usually I got lucky 2 days before the banner ends. Pray that I got the anemo boy~.

My arms is still quite hurt because of vaccine that's why this chapter take quite a long time.

And I kinda stuck on the story line for a while. Thinking about character that I should introduce next. Any suggestion?

I need maybe 5 or 6 long chapter before the 'We will be reunited' arc. (If the author didn't change her mind). And the Inazume Chapter only start recently. This author still quite stuck in AR 35. Try to focus on my chara power.

Anyway enjoy this chapter~.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How are you,***"

"Ah same as ever, Morax." A young boy skip happily towards a male wearing a hanfu.

"Is that ***** voice that I heard?" The young women wearing a Liyue traditional clothes come to the vision with a bright smile.

"Sister Guizhong!" The young boy jump towards the women for a hug and the women did a good job on cactching him.

"Aw~. I miss you too, little dust." She said with a laugh.

"Is that brat already come?" A more grumpy and deep voice can be heard. A young man with a long dark blue hair come to the view.

"I'm not a brat! Mo~ You always grumpy in the afternoon. Did you fall while taking a nap, old man?" The so called 'old man' only punch the boy head.

"I'm not old." He said.

"Ouch! You such a bully!" The young boy pout while playfully kick the man leg. A view other then come to the clearing and join to tease the said boy. The boy start to tearing up a little and go to hug another boy.

"Xiao! They are so mean to me."

"...There...there." He pat the smaller boy awkwardly in the head. The other only laugh even more seeing the display. The female one even start to tell a joke about the boy hand for marriage is already been decide.

This of course cause quite a bickerings but the so called boy only sit blissfully while still hugging the one called Xiao. Such a charming view...

~.~.~

The first view that Amaru saw after that strange dream is the wood ceiling with quite a strong medicine smell that still lingers in there.

"Ugh..." He struggles to even sit from the bed before the small hand pushes him back gently towards the bed.

"...You...Should...not... sit just...yet." The monotone voice can be heard from a little girl beside him.