𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐈

─── the healer of the day court

i have always sworn to help those in need, and i will never go back on my beliefs 

𝐑𝐇𝐘𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃

─── the high lord of the night court

i always wanted to be better than those who came before me, not more of the same 

𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘

Carasai wasn't scared of much. Having grown up in the Day Court, she was used to long days, sunny afternoons, warm rays on her skin, magic flittering in the air and corridors full of books and other novelties. But, the prospect of being in an arranged marriage with someone who would harm and control her, terrified the girl. It seemed that her father hadn't listened to her pleas for mercy, for he chose the son of the High Lord of the Night Court, and Carasai fate's was sealed. 

She was to be left to the cold of the Court of Nightmares.

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

Carasai - Ka-ra-sigh

Rhysand - Ree-sand

Warnings

this book will contain crude language, sexual themes, talk about sexual assault, a large amount of violence, crude language, mentions of abuse, slavery and trafficking

To Note

I've had to do a lot of work with plot holes in the actual books and redoing character arcs and plot lines, so this book (whilst similar to the series) will not follow it completely. That being said, please note that characters will be different, there's more characters added in and such, so if you get stuck, or you're unsure, please ask me questions and I'll be more than happy to explain.

Dedications

AstraeaHaleSloaneHendrix-ozeanSheimaa08wendywoo_bxtchyroseAquaBird326 and mollyblair2766 | here you go guys, I know you were waiting for this one to come out. Thanks for being amazing readers and I hope you enjoy this book as much as the other one :)

Disclaimers

The series, characters, locations and dialogue do not belong to me. They all belong to the author. Maiya, Carasai and Aimee do however belong to me, along with most of their backstories, plot and dialogue

Shadow's Kiss copyright © 2021 by Imaginebooks, all rights reserved

Companion Books

Dark Caress - Azriel

Bleeding Love - Cassian

Socials

Instagram || imaginebooks.wp

Tumblr || imaginebooks

Pinterest || Imaginebooks42

Hiya,

There's no faceclaim for Rhysand because I can't see anyone as Rhysand at the moment, so it's just as described. Also, I'm super hyped for you all to meet Carasai and a first chapter will be up soon. This has had some major upheavals from the original books, I will say that name, as some of the things in them just did not sit well with me.

Let me know what you think and I'm very excited to get this going, 

Love Li xx