"TOMMY?!"

"𝗗𝗘𝗢?!"
                                   NO ONES POV:
The nineteen year old runs over to the familiar blond. "What are you doing here my love (PLATONIC)" Deo asked as he embraced his husband (AGAIN PLATONIC). "I don't know... I was walking with Tubbo, blacked out, and here we are" The blonde spoke. "Hmm... that's odd. But may I ask, who's Tubbo?". "That would be me!" A British voice spoke.

                                   TUBBOS POV:
𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑛𝑡- thinking
As I walked over to this mystery boy Tommy was talking to I remembered something Tommy said
                              ~epic flashback moment~
'Hey Tubbo...' The Seventeen year old asked. 'What's up Tommy? Why do you sound so nervous?' 'Well... I may or may not have...' 'what did you do this time Tommy' Tubbo spoke, rolling his eyes playfully ' Imayormaynothaveaplatonichusband' 'wow, slow down Toms, could you repeat that again?' 'I may or may not have a Platonic husband names Timedeo' 'WHAT?!'
                           ~epic flashback over~
"So..." I said walking up to him. "You must be Timedeo!" I said holding out my hand for him to shake. 𝐷𝑎𝑚𝑛, ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑙 I thought. "Uhh yeah, how did you know?" The male asked. "Well Tommy here talks about you a lot" I said, elbowing Tommy in the side. Tommy then proceeded to Wack me on the head muttering, 'dickhead' under his breath. Deo chuckled as he politely shook my hand.

                                 TOMMY POV:
"Oh Tommy!" Deo gasped. "What's up?" I spoke. "Luke and Bitzel will be happy to see you!" They're still here?!" I said. "Yeah follow me!" As we all followed Deo I saw some familiar people in the distance.

                              LUKE POV:
As I was talking to Bitzel about doing some renovations on the hotel, I saw Deo with a group of people in the distance. Bitzel and I gasped as we saw a familiar blonde talking with A brunette boy.

                                       "TOMMY?!"

(A/N- Hi! Here's chapter two so far! Hope your enjoying it. I'm sorry if I spelt Bitzel's name wrong, like I said in the bio of this story, I've never watched SMPearth.)

338 words :))