"Your safe now Tommy..."

"𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝗺..."
TW: swearing, talks about manipulation, talks about Suicide, angst, Wars

                                  TOMMY POV:
How, how the hell is he here?! He is in prison... "hello Tommy, how are you my good friend?" Dream says, as he tries to hug me. "No..." I said, backing away slowly. "YOUR NOT MY FUCKING FRIEND. YOU MANIPULATED ME! YOU HAD ME THROW MY THINGS IN A HOLE WHILE I WAS FORCED TO WATCH YOU BLOW THEM UP I...I... I WANTED TO COMMIT" I was beyond pissed. Who does this dickhead thinks he is?! He manipulated me, Pretened to be my friend, threated to kill Tubbo, stole my disks, started wars, and so many other things! I slowly hung my head down. "I hate you dream... I'm moving back to business bay. I'm SO FUCKING DONE WITH ALL THESE GODDAMN WARS OVER MY DISKS. You know what... keep the disks." everyone was in shock. I slowly brought my head up and turned to the business bay. "It's time to go home" I spoke, tears threatening to fall. As I walked off with the Deo, Luke, and Bitzel I heard the voice of Tubbo scream something "TOMMY WAIT PLEASE" he screeched. I started to run across the field, trying to get my farthest away from the SMP.

                                      TUBBO POV:
I was shocked, Tommy wanted to die because of Dream?! I started sobbing when Tommy ran off with his friends. I couldn't control it, I juts screamed "TOMMY WAIT PLEASE" I saw him start to pick up the pace on his running. He was gone. He was really gone. I turned to dream, "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT" I said as I slapped him. I could see Dream smirking under his ugly ass mask. Niki quickly shuffled over to me and brought me into a hug. "It's okay Tubbo... how about we find our way back to Lmanburg and I'll make you some cookies with milk" I slowly shook my head yes, I couldn't say no to Niki. Plus her cookies were delicious.

      ~TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY GET BACK~
As I sat down at the counter in Niki's bakery, she gave me a paper towel to wipe my eyes. "Thank you" I croaked (what is he- a frog) quietly. She pulled me into another hug. "I know it hurts... it hurt when I lost Wilbur, I can't imagine how you feel" she slowly left the hug and went to the kitchen. 30 minutes later the cookies were finished. She placed down the chocolate treat with a glass of milk. As I started eating, I started to remember all the times Tommy and I would be eating her cookies together. I started to tear up a bit. Niki came back and placed some cookies on a plate for herself. "I think Tommy needs space love (PLATONIC)" she said as she rubbed my back "we'll get him back, don't worry."

                                    TOMMY POV:
I finally made it back to my house in business bay. The other started to finally catch up. "Is that what really happened?" Deo asked. "Sadly yes, I'll explain everything later." They all brought me into a hug and I broke down. "Shhh shh... it's okay your safe now Tommy..."

(A/N- damn that was a lot of angst! This is one of my longest chapters! I'm planning on doing a QNA so ask some questions in the comments! Thanks for reading!)
569 words