"Dream..."

"TOMMY?!"
                                          BITZEL POV:
Luke and I ran as fast as the flash to Tommy. We all embraced each other. "I missed you so much!" I spoke to the blond. "I missed you guys too!" As we left the hug I asked "so how's the Dream SMP?" I could see Tommy tense up a bit, maybe I shouldn't asked that. "Umm... it was good!" I could see Right through Tommy's (hahaha 69 words 😩) lies.

                                   TOMMY POV:
I tried to Act as happy as possible with the boys. I could see Bitzel giving me a strange look, he must not believe me. "So..." Deo spoke up. "Who are these people?" "Oh! These are the Dream SMP members! We have Tubbo, Sam, Phil, Bad, Techno, Ranboo, Purpled, Antfrost" I continue to name all the SMP members while pointing to them. "Niki... and" at the moment I could have fainted. 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒?!
All of the SMP members turned around to see who was behind them.

"Dream..."

(A/N- hi everyone! So sorry for the short chapters! I'm currently writing this in Spanish and I don't want to get brutally murder from my teacher. *Mia I can see your reading this, please don't tell Mrs Taraonto* but anyway I'll try to make the chapters longer! Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy it so far!)

224 words