"Do you wanna stay here for a while?"

(A/N- hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been updating! I got into a fight with the person who deadnamed me, and that kinda brought my mood down. Anyway here's the next chapter!)

                                      "𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐓𝗼𝗺𝗺𝐲.."

                                      TOMMY POV:
"What..." I said, as Wilbur slowly started to fade away. I turned over to the Boys, with tears pricking in my eyes. I could see them all giving me a face of sympathy. The world then became blurry. I slowly started falling towards the ground. I heard the Boys calling my name as I fell. Then, I blacked out.

                                       DEO POV:
As I sat next to Tommy's bed as he was passed out, I thought of everything that has happened today. Who was that man? I think Tommy said his name was... Wil? No Wilbur. And Dream is coming back for my love (PLATONIC) I'll never have him lay a finger on him again. My poor sunshine had to go through so much pain during his time in the dsmp. I've been planning on asking him to stay with us back at HQ for a while, at least until everything calms down.

                                          BITZEL POV:
As I held my crying platonic boyfriend, Luke (yes I am making them platonic boyfriend lul) I heard him whisper "Tommy n-never  deserved this... he is such a g-good kid with a nice h-heart" he spoke as his voice cracked. "I know, Tommy is too sweet... Deo did say to be though that he is planning to ask Tommy to stay with us for a while" I saw Luke's face brighten as he stood up. "Tommy is staying with us!" He spoke, jumping up and down. "Might" I corrected him. "Right..." he said as he sat back down with his smile slowly fading.

                                        LUKE POV:
(Sorry for so many POV skips LULW)
I'm quite happy Tommy might be staying with us! I'm sure he'll except after everything that has happened with the Dream SMP. I can't believe all of that happened to him in the span of what? A year?

                                        TOMMY POV:
As I slowly woke up, I saw Deo pacing the floor. "D-deo" I managed to croak out. "TOMMY! Oh my god your okay!" He said. I slightly smiled at his happiness.

                            ~2 hours later~
"So... why did you call me here?" I said as the boys were surrounding me. "Tommy... we have a question." Bitzel said. "So... we wanted to know... do you wanna stay here for a while? At least until everything calms down?"

(A/N- HAUSHIDHR THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS! AND THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORTIVE COMMENTS ON THE VENT POST!)

448 words :))