Chapter 1

Jacky's POV

"Hey guys," I mumble making my way out of my bunk and into the living area. Ryan, Ron and Derek are lounging on a couch while I take a seat across from them. Curiosity getting the best of me as I ask, "Where's Ronnie?"

"Still asleep probably." Derek suggests.

"Still in bed with that chick from last night." Ron adds, bitter annoyance apparent in his usually light tone.

I just nod, knowing that disappointment clouds my features though I should be used to these situations by now. He always brings back girls from our shows. Always 'shows them a good time'. I don't know why it hurts. I mean I've been in love with the guy for a while now, shouldn't I have gotten used to his habits by now?

"What's wrong?" Ryan asks taking notice of my obvious state, a look of worry spreading across his face.

"Nothing, just tired I guess. Didn't get to much sleep last night. THEY kept me up." I say, pointing in the direction of the back room emphasizing my point looking annoyingly pissed off about it. They nod in response to my answer, though my real truth is much too embarrassing to admit to my fellow bandmates.

I was dreaming of Ronnie, woken by the noise of him and his band whore, anger surged through me as I heard that disgusting slut in his room get to moan and scream out his name as I lay there trying not to break. I nudged the wall a few time to try and quiet them but it only became more earpiercing as if they were competing to see which of them could be loudest, most annoying.

I was about to get up and go back to my bunk, tired from all the memories of last night, and the one before, and the one before that, ready for a nap when I hear the slight creak of the back door opening, Ronnie's door. I shift uncomfortably, waiting as he and the girl, I think her name was Faith maybe, walk into the living room. We all nod at them as the two pass us by.

Ronnie opens the door for her and she steps out, the usual conversation as other girls, nothing special, just his empty lies and theirs broken hearts.

I watch as he lies to her until he finally shuts the door and steps back into the tour bus. I look away from him quickly and get up to go lay down and rest in my bunk before our show since the lack of sleep is starting to take over my body and I don't want to have a bad performance this night, let alone   any other.

I turn to leave but am stopped by Ronnie as he asks if I want to go to his room and play some games or something, I jump at the chance, sleep seems absurd when I could just spend the afternoon with Ronnie, playing games or doing... well anything really.

He smiles as I follow him to his room. We play games for a little while but I soon get bored and start to stare at him, looking at his beyond perfect face, daydreaming about how it would feel to have his perfectly plump lips set against mine, his strong arms wrapped around me, his amazing-

"Do you want to watch a movie? I'm kinda bored with this game right now." His perfect voice snapping me out of my trance.  

"Sure." I reply dumbly, he puts in a random movie for us to watch, though my tiredness sweeps over me and I'm asleep before the first scene even begins.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

How was that? This is my first fanfic and I don't really know if I'm any good at writing them.

Please leave comments telling me how you think I did and where you want this story to go. Thanks for reading my lovelies :)

Until next time,

D