Chapter 4

Ronnie's POV

I was playing with a sleeping Jacky's hair when I heard someone walking around in the living area. I checked my phone. 3:38 am. Who's up right now, I thought everyone was asleep?

Carefully getting out of bed, making sure not to wake Jacky I slip out my door and stumble down the dimly lit hallway, the only light shining from the TV in the living-room. I enter the room and see Ron sitting on the couch, drinking water and stuffing his face with chips.

"Hey Ronnie." he greets me as I step into his line of vision.

"Why're you up?" I asked sitting down next to him on the couch.

"Couldn't sleep. Thinking too much." he said, looking over at me. Tapping the side of his head for emphasis.

"What were you think about?"

"Oh, nothing important." He says looking down at the ground, a look of disappointment covering his tired features.

"Sure you don't wanna talk about it?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. Doesn't matter anyways." he mumbles something inaudible but I don't want to ask too much. He seems bummed out enough as it is.

"Okay..." I trail off thinking of something to lighten the mood. "Well what are you watching?" I ask turning towards the TV not recognizing the show he had on.

"I don't know. I just put on a random channel. I think it's called '2 Broke Girls' or something." he replies.

"Oh... Cool." I don't know what to say so I just stay quiet for a little while after that, watching the show.

After a while of silence I turn back to see Ron staring at me. His green eyes glowing in the morning light now shining in through the shudders.

"Ronnie?"

"Yeah Ron?" I ask, averting my eyes from his green gaze.

"Why do you like Jacky?"

"W-what do you mean?" I stutter, shocked by the sudden question.

"Exactly that. Why do you like Jacky?" he questioned again, turning down the volume on the TV. "Why him out of anyone you could have?"

By now I was so utterly shocked I didn't seem to notice him move closer to me. Us just 3 inches away from one another.

"Why are you asking me this?"

Not answering, he closes the little space we had between us. Our lips smash together, yet I still cannot fathom what is happening or do anything to stop his lips from controlling mine.

I hear footsteps coming towards Ron and I. Ron's moaning into the kisses and I'm too stunned to pull away. He looks up at the person he now realizes just entered the room, leaving one out of breath word to linger in the air.

"Shit."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm sorry! I know it's bad and I haven't been on in a while :( I've just had a lot going on. I hope some of you liked it anyways, don't like to disappoint. I'll start writing more as soon as I can though so stay tuned!

Anyways.. Please vote comment and stuff. Love you all

Until next time my Lovelies,

D